Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to use in Ballyboden Exchange

Options
  • 06-10-2008 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Im currently with Eircom but dont really use my phone and would prefer 7+ speeds for gaming and downloading.

Can anyone recommend another company with good speeds and price!?

(im currently on 3mb paying 55quid a month)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

If your downloads arent torrent then NTL/UPC is a good bet for gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

thanks for the response!

UPC arent in the area yet (please correct me if your in D.16 and have NTL BB)

so maybe a alternative DSL company, how would i check to see if my line can take greater than 3mb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

BB is available from UPC in the D16/Ballyboden area. The 3Mb package with them is currently 20euro p/m. 10Mb & 20Mb packages are available @ 30 & 40euro p/m. I don't work for them, just have the 10Mb package and online gaming is excellent, the ping times to servers here and in the UK are low, under 25ms in CoD4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

excellent, thanks for the info!

well UPC/NTL only have digital TV for me no BB :(. tested my line with both Eircom and BT and it will only take 4mbs.

poo i say.

Advertisement