Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine/Gaelic Broadband Sales Calls

Options
  • 06-10-2008 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hello,
    I have been getting Imagine Broadband Sales calls for some time now so before I go and committ myself to a 12 month contract with a €99:00 euro buyout.

Anyone know what there technical support is like?

Customer Service too?

I know at the end of the day its just Eircom Broadband wholesaled & repackaged but I have heard some horror stories of people going for the new DSL2 7.6MB Speed Broadband only to to find its terribly unstable and the dsl modem intermitmently needs rebooting. :)

I am know a friend with UTV Internet and they will penalise you too if you try to downgrade even if the service is a mess.

What do people here suggest.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thejetset

Hey!
    I am just coming to the end of a 12 month contract with Imagine and their service is brilliant. Their support is brilliant, the instant chat between 8AM and 8PM. The speeds and reliability are generally great!
    There is a contract that means that you'll have to keep it for 12 months and that contract is renewed when you upgrade.
    Thanks,
    Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭JohnOwonga

thejetset wrote: »
    Hey!
    I am just coming to the end of a 12 month contract with Imagine and their service is brilliant. Their support is brilliant, the instant chat between 8AM and 8PM. The speeds and reliability are generally great!
    There is a contract that means that you'll have to keep it for 12 months and that contract is renewed when you upgrade.
    Thanks,
    Ben

>>>>
    I am wondering whether Imagine/Gaelic Telecom are sending "fake testimonials" here why the 12 month contract and not 6 months if they are confident in what they sell they will not try and trap you:)
    They are bringing in Wimax soon apparently.

Advertisement