Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a NOKIA 6120 for O2 network

• 06-10-2008 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Looking to get a new Nokia 6120 for the 02 network, have looked at o2 online and Carphonewarehouse online but they are not coming up only for 3 network.

Don't want to pay above 200 for it, anyone any idea where I might pick one up or are they discontinued? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

LINDA08 wrote: »
    Looking to get a new Nokia 6120 for the 02 network, have looked at o2 online and Carphonewarehouse online but they are not coming up only for 3 network.

Don't want to pay above 200 for it, anyone any idea where I might pick one up or are they discontinued? thanks.

I think they can still be got- ordered one for someone the other day so I'd say there shouldn't be a problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Don't pay more than 150 for it on o2. They can be had unlocked for 150 or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

anyone else think the 6120 is a bad phone...seems to be a lot of software issues...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

This post has been deleted.

and a girl in car phone said the 02 version was even worse.....

OP is could be time to re-think your plan....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭brophis

On the flip side of the argument I got a 6120 on 3 and have had no such issues, neither before or after I debranded it. What software issues do you refer to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LINDA08

Thanks for all the replies, looks like i'm back on the mobile trail again.:)

Advertisement