Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PS3] Fifa 09 League???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Sorry for skipping the que jason :D

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Should be on at 9:00 tonight to play a few games. Has anyone had trouble connecting to people I struggle sometimes when playing against people from the my country lobby. I have NAT 2 set-up it just sometimes takes a while to connect. Can this be fixed?.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Just set up another leauge for anone that missed it here. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57516308#post57516308

Will see how much intrest there is in a bigger leauge when they are all finished.

I will be online for about another 30 mins if anyone wants a game my psn dcukhunter

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Should be on at 9:00 tonight to play a few games. Has anyone had trouble connecting to people I struggle sometimes when playing against people from the my country lobby. I have NAT 2 set-up it just sometimes takes a while to connect. Can this be fixed?.

If you go to player hub, that's the best way to invite someone to a game! After that, it depends on how quickly the person you are challenging accepts!

Defo be interested in a bigger league.
    Is this an Irish league by the way?

How do you mean an Irish league??? Just people from Ireland playing? Not necessarily, just people that use boards really!
    eddiehead wrote: »
    Sorry for skipping the que jason :D

Yeah, no worries...if we stick try to stick to the fixtures, then it will make the league more interesting though.
    dcukhunter wrote: »
    Just set up another leauge for anone that missed it here. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57516308#post57516308

Will see how much intrest there is in a bigger leauge when they are all finished.

I will be online for about another 30 mins if anyone wants a game my psn dcukhunter

If people want, we can expand our league and open it so the other league can join after they've both been played in their entirety.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

have signed up for both leagues, dcukhunter, ur league name is boards2 not boards, password worked for that one anyway.

where are the fixtures jason or am i going crazy?

have signed up for both leagues, dcukhunter, ur league name is boards2 not boards, password worked for that one anyway.

I've edited my original post to contain them, but here is gameday 1:

Gameday 1:
    nslattery v kensutz
    daniyalahmed 1 v 4 eddiehead
    johnny_adidas v WayneEnterprises
    orrj2 1 v 2 d4an77
    robfowler v Fly13

Gameday 2: (I swapped Gameday 3 with 2 for eddiehead)
    Fly13 v kensutz
    d4an77 v robfowler
    WayneEnterprises v orrj2
    eddiehead 7 v 0 johnny_adidas
    nslattery 3 v 0 daniyalahmed

I suggest everybody add their opponents as a friend on PSN and send them a message to arrange when to play!

lol i was frantically checking all the menus in fifa to find out who my opponent was!!!

lol i was frantically checking all the menus in fifa to find out who my opponent was!!!

Ah right, sorry!

Basically Fifa will let one player play all his games, while everyone else has only played 1, but that's no fun at all, so I think fitures are the way forward!

Ya sorry bout that have it fixed now.

• Advertisement

jasonorr wrote: »
    If people want, we can expand our league and open it so the other league can join after they've both been played in their entirety.

That would be cool we can see how many is intrested in the other leauge and take it from there then.

I just played a game against johnny_adidas and it counted towards the league:confused:, we werent in the league lobby or anything
    Sorry lads, now Ive 2 games played.

I just played a game against johnny_adidas and it counted towards the league:confused:, we werent in the league lobby or anything
    Sorry lads, now Ive 2 games played.

No worries, didn't think that would happen though!

No worries, didn't think that would happen though!

It was a bit odd alright, first I sent him an invite, but he didnt reply because he was in a game then I recieved an invite from him, so maybe he was in the league thing.

I'll just not touch anything til Im told to in future :o

It was a bit odd alright, first I sent him an invite, but he didnt reply because he was in a game then I recieved an invite from him, so maybe he was in the league thing.

Yeah, that might of been it...the fixtures are just a guide really, I'd just prefer if people weren't too far ahead of others or too far behind either...not sure when I can play my game!

Yeah, that might of been it...the fixtures are just a guide really, I'd just prefer if people weren't too far ahead of others or too far behind either...not sure when I can play my game!

I hear ya, It wouldn't be a bad idea for EA to allow players to organise fixtures in-game, making the players upcoming fixture the only one that counts towards the league. If players cant play, allow walkovers, tough $hit, then when all games of the round are complete they could generate fixtures for matchday 2 and so-on.

So have any other games been played up to now, or am I still sitting pretty with 6 points from 2 and +10 goal difference:D

I hear ya, It wouldn't be a bad idea for EA to allow players to organise fixtures in-game, making the players upcoming fixture the only one that counts towards the league. If players cant play, allow walkovers, tough $hit, then when all games of the round are complete they could generate fixtures for matchday 2 and so-on.

So have any other games been played up to now, or am I still sitting pretty with 6 points from 2 and +10 goal difference:D

Just you so far, you can have a look at matches that have been recently played through the league menu and it also has a table of sorts.

Just you so far, you can have a look at matches that have been recently played through the league menu and it also has a table of sorts.

Yea Ive seen it earlier, the table is a bit rubbish tbh, a proper looking one would be great, with goal diff and all

Yea Ive seen it earlier, the table is a bit rubbish tbh, a proper looking one would be great, with goal diff and all

Yeah, it would...it could be done here, but I'm too lazy and don't know how to use the table template...hint, hint :P

Right 3 games to go in Gameday 1, come on lads :D

• Advertisement

theres a few online now, surely some of them could be played

please say that includes the shoot button (destroyed me 7-0 hehehe)

I played him in 2 friendlies and he whipped me in one of them...I have a lot of practising to do!

The sending off killed you in fairness, I had all the space in the world after that

I played him in 2 friendlies and he whipped me in one of them...I have a lot of practising to do!

Not really, it took 120 mins for me to score on you first time round, it was funny though:pac:, oh so cruel, lol

Not really, it took 120 mins for me to score on you first time round, it was funny though:pac:, oh so cruel, lol

I was raging, particularly since I spurned a few really good chances, your finishing is much better than mine, which I guess will come with practice! Better get some in before our league game :cool:

Argh, 2 games from Gameday 2 and 2 games from Gameday 1 have been played now...at least the games are being played, but please try and stick to the fixtures week by week!

will be on today from 12 if people are around

Anybody having trouble arranging a game?

• Advertisement

Anybody having trouble arranging a game?

yeah if anyone wants one now im on

Advertisement