Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PS3] Fifa 09 League???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Had problems yesterday trying to play any matches online. I'll be on it later tonight if anyone is around.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Myself and Robfowler played there, 1-0 to rob, twas a close game, Keane with the clincher!

When we starting gameday2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

lads were playing(10 of us) another league, so when yer finished yer one, wait for us, and we should get a good number of teams for the next league.

ps. WHERE IS THE FECKING FIFA FORUM????:mad:

its on the way...

Whats the max number u can have in a league? should get monster going...

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Yeah fly13 close game 1-0could have gone either way. Had a game with Kensutz won 3-0 he had a man sent of. As far as I now gameday 2 is started ( hope so or I just jumped ahead )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Yeah fly13 close game 1-0could have gone either way. Had a game with Kensutz won 3-0 he had a man sent of. As far as I now gameday 2 is started ( hope so or I just jumped ahead )

Gameday 2 officially starts when Gameday 1 has finished...same with Gameday 3 and so on...some people have just jumped ahead :rolleyes:

Gameday 1:
    nslattery v kensutz
    daniyalahmed 1 v 4 eddiehead
    johnny_adidas v WayneEnterprises
    orrj2 1 v 2 d4an77
    robfowler 1 v 0 Fly13

Gameday 2: (I swapped Gameday 3 with 2 for eddiehead)
    Fly13 v kensutz
    d4an77 v robfowler
    WayneEnterprises v orrj2
    eddiehead 7 v 0 johnny_adidas
    nslattery 3 v 0 daniyalahmed

Gameday 3:
    kensutz 0 v 3 robfowler

orrj2 v Fly13
    johnny_adidas v d4an77
    daniyalahmed v WayneEnterprises
    nslattery 0 v 0 eddiehead

Can people use this fixture list instead of the one on the original page! Gameday 1 has not finished and so Gameday 2,3 have not opened yet, but there have been some of these games played already! No harm, but try and wiat for each Gameday to close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

jasonorr wrote: »
    Gameday 2 officially starts when Gameday 1 has finished...same with Gameday 3 and so on...some people have just jumped ahead :rolleyes:

Gameday 1:
    nslattery v kensutz
    daniyalahmed 1 v 4 eddiehead
    orrj2 1 v 2 d4an77
    robfowler 1 v 0 Fly13

Gameday 2: (I swapped Gameday 3 with 2 for eddiehead)
    Fly13 v kensutz
    d4an77 v robfowler
    WayneEnterprises v orrj2
    eddiehead 7 v 0 johnny_adidas
    nslattery 3 v 0 daniyalahmed

Gameday 3:
    kensutz 0 v 3 robfowler
    orrj2 v Fly13
    johnny_adidas v d4an77
    daniyalahmed v WayneEnterprises
    nslattery v eddiehead

Can people use this fixture list instead of the one on the original page! Gameday 1 has not finished and so Gameday 2,3 have not opened yet, but there have been some of these games played already! No harm, but try and wiat for each Gameday to close!

tbh imo your wasting your time having gamedays..... whats the point? just let people play when they see eachother online.... its all the same

tbh imo your wasting your time having gamedays..... whats the point? just let people play when they see eachother online.... its all the same

Yeah...so someone who is always online has all their games played and the league won in a week, do you think anybody will be bothered playing the remainder of the league??? What's the point in that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

eddiehead 0-0 nslattery

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Im getting increasingly sick of how retarded the players are in this game, its grand offline, but when Im playing a ranked league game I really cant accept how Michael Ballack thinks its a good idea to stand off the ball and allow it to trickle into the keepers hands while 4 yards off the line with not a defender in sight. Its ****ing rediculous, I know it happens to us all but jesus christ its frustrating when your playing an importand match that will be decided by 1 goal

Yeah...so someone who is always online has all their games played and the league won in a week, do you think anybody will be bothered playing the remainder of the league??? What's the point in that?

+1, I could have 5 or 6 played by now and Id imagine it would be less interesting if I did, you should be allowed restrict play to gamedays in league mode

• Advertisement

eddiehead wrote: »
    +1, I could have 5 or 6 played by now and Id imagine it would be less interesting if I did, you should be allowed restrict play to gamedays in league mode

Yeah, I'm sure I could always boot people out for jumping ahead, nah I wouldn't do that :D

Yeah, I'm sure I could always boot people out for jumping ahead beating me repeatedley, nah I wouldn't do that :D

;) FYP

;) FYP

The thought had crossed my mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

I thought day one yesterday day 2 today and day 3 tomorrow and so on. I thought I was a day behind sorry for jumping a head

I thought day one yesterday day 2 today and day 3 tomorrow and so on. I thought I was a day behind sorry for jumping a head

No worries, I think each Gameday will probably take a few days. Gameday 1 is still open at the moment anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭Damien360

Are many of you having trouble with the EA server.

I played a few games in the lobby the last few nights and I rarely got to complete the game. I know the disconnect was not me and I am sure it was'nt the other player (all irish) as I was getting beaten in all of those games by a good margin.

Damien360 wrote: »

I played a few games in the lobby the last few nights and I rarely got to complete the game. I know the disconnect was not me and I am sure it was'nt the other player (all irish) as I was getting beaten in all of those games by a good margin.

I've heard of some people having trouble, but not me!

Damien360 wrote: »

Ive had a good bit of trouble today, never usually get any though

I still havnt been able to upload a replay yet... any ideas on getin it working?

flynner13 wrote: »
    I still havnt been able to upload a reply yet... any ideas on getin it working?

What's happening exactly?

• Advertisement

OK so, the league started on Wednesday night and we are still waiting on the following games to be played from Gameday 1:

nslattery v kensutz

I was just wondering if ye have had any problems connecting or have ye organised a date to play these matches? Any updates would be appreciated.

I meant to say i cant upload a replay of goals/matches, any1else been able to?

flynner13 wrote: »
    I meant to say i cant upload a replay of goals/matches, any1else been able to?

Haven't tried yet to be honest, but I think it's only available in the offline modes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

was supposed to play my first round game last nite but WayneEnterprises never made it on. if ye want just boot me, i wont lose any sleep over it

if ye want just boot me, i wont lose any sleep over it

Does that mean all results involving you will be invalid?

I am strongly opposed to this

sooner i can wipe that game from my memory the better ;)

was supposed to play my first round game last nite but WayneEnterprises never made it on. if ye want just boot me, i wont lose any sleep over it

I don't think that will be necessary, I mean I've seen WayneEnterprises logged on to the PSN plenty of times, but he's the only one who hasn't played a gamoe. Did he give you a reason why or try to arrange another day? If you can arrange to play this evening, that should be OK (1 week after the league began), if not I'll contact WayneEnterprises on the PSN to see what the story is. We can't have somebody in the league if they can't play games, but I am willing to let him tell me what the story is.

I mean I've seen WayneEnterprises logged on to the PSN plenty of times.

Actually, while we're on the subject, ye might see me logged in some times but it wont be me, particularly on weekends, my nephews use the PS3 a lot and it signs in automatically when its turned on.

Just to avoid confusion

Did he give you a reason why or try to arrange another day? If you can arrange to play this evening, that should be OK

no contact up to this morning anyway but to be honest it isnt all his fault. i didnt go near my ps3 sun or monday, last night just happened to be our first attempt at an arranged game. cant see it getting played tonight either as i wont be on til after 10.

• Advertisement

Actually, while we're on the subject, ye might see me logged in some times but it wont be me, particularly on weekends, my nephews use the PS3 a lot and it signs in automatically when its turned on.

Just to avoid confusion

Fair point, the same actually happens with me, except it could be my housemates playing!
    no contact up to this morning anyway but to be honest it isnt all his fault. i didnt go near my ps3 sun or monday, last night just happened to be our first attempt at an arranged game. cant see it getting played tonight either as i wont be on til after 10.

Just send him a message and see if he'd be able to play after 10...since there seems to be some effort from both sides, there probably isn't any need to kick anyone out just yet, but ideally I'd like to see th games being rattled off quicker. Games can always be scheduled to take place during a later Gameweek if both players agree!

Advertisement