Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PS3] Fifa 09 League???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Hey daniyalahmed let me know if your around to play our game. I will be around tonight and tomorrow but I'm away then until Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 d4an

Hey jasonorr, I've payed 3 games won 2 and draw 1:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

d4an wrote: »
    Hey jasonorr, I've payed 3 games won 2 and draw 1:)

Crap, so you have...sorry about that!

Gameday 1: Closed
    daniyalahmed 1 v 4 eddiehead
    orrj2 1 v 2 d4an77

Gameday 2: Closed
    eddiehead 7 v 0 johnny_adidas
    nslattery 3 v 0 daniyalahmed
    johnny_adidas 2 v 0 WayneEnterprises
    WayneEnterprises 3 v 0 orrj2
    d4an77 0 v 0 robfowler

Gameday 3: Closed
    kensutz 0 v 3 robfowler
    nslattery 0 v 0 eddiehead
    johnny_adidas 0 v 2 d4an77

Gameday 4: Open
    WayneEnterprises 2 v 2 kensutz
    johnny_adidas 1 v 1 orrj2
    eddiehead 1 v 2 d4an77

daniyalahmed v robfowler
    daniyalahmed v WayneEnterprises
    nslattery v kensutz
    1 d4an77             4   3   1   0   6   2   4  10
    2 eddiehead          4   2   1   1  12   3   9   7
    3 nslattery          2   1   1   0   3   0   3   4
    4 robfowler          2   1   1   0   3   0   3   4
    5 WayneEnterprises   3   1   1   1   5   4   1   4
    6 johnny_adidas      4   1   1   2   3  10  -7   4
    7 kensutz            2   0   1   1   2   5  -3   1
    8 orrj2              3   0   1   2   2   6  -4   1
    9 daniyalahmed       2   0   0   2   1   7  -6   0

Just got my first point on the board, get in :D Updated the league table, let me know if there are any mistakes, hopefully not though!

Hi Jay,

What happens to people that played fly13. He has left but I had beat him so I have one less game now. Are we just going to ignore those points and play on. It's no bother just wondering..

Rob

• Advertisement

Hi Jay,

What happens to people that played fly13. He has left but I had beat him so I have one less game now. Are we just going to ignore those points and play on. It's no bother just wondering..

Rob

Yeah, I'm afraid so...otherwise the table would be somewhat distorted. I think that's what we'll have to do with anyone who drops out!

Yea no bother that's the only fair way to do it I was just wondering. Role on the next game......

Looks like Eddie is the man to beat could you go a bit easier on us Eddie that goal difference is as good as an extra point at the moment.

jasonorr wrote: »
    eddiehead 1 v 2 d4an77

Could this be the upset of the season or the sign of things to come???

Good to see a change at the top...maybe I'll get there someday soon :rolleyes:!

Hey Jason,its great to be on top of league:rolleyes: but for how long, What do you think of littlebigplanet ? sorry counldn't play you yesterday but friends called just as you sent invite.

• Advertisement

looks like i jinxed eddie sorry man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Could this be the upset of the season or the sign of things to come???

Good to see a change at the top...maybe I'll get there someday soon :rolleyes:!

Wouldnt call it an upset, I was shocking though, Ive been playing nothing but be a pro for a few weeks now so my online game is a bit rusty.

Four more games left for me now

Hey Jason,its great to be on top of league:rolleyes: but for how long, What do you think of littlebigplanet ? sorry counldn't play you yesterday but friends called just as you sent invite.

LittleBigPlanet is class, loving it so far and it's only going to get better when people get the hang of creating their own levels.

Right, 3 games left to play in this Gameday...how long should we wait to push games to the following Gameweek? Is a week too long (I think it is as I'm quite bored waiting for my next game!)? Any suggestions as I feel it is too long.

I think maybe we should push the games every 4 days and allow maybe an extra 4 days for any games that haven't already been played at the end of the league and after that start kicking people from the league. Does that sound fair?

I agree we should put a time line in place like you said. We should be able to complete it within a week ( including weekends ) say gameday opens Monday and closes the following Sun / Mon. That should give eveyone time to arrange a game.

Also if people are online and are asked to play. Why not play the one game I find that people do be playing matches and don't fancy playing a league game it's only 10 mins..

I agree we should put a time line in place like you said. We should be able to complete it within a week ( including weekends ) say gameday opens Monday and closes the following Sun / Mon. That should give eveyone time to arrange a game.

Also if people are online and are asked to play. Why not play the one game I find that people do be playing matches and don't fancy playing a league game it's only 10 mins..

Personally, I feel that a week is a bit too long, but I'd like to see what the general consensus is!

Also, someone might be online playinf fifa with friends in the house and then it mightn't suit to play their game!

Also, someone might be online playinf fifa with friends in the house and then it mightn't suit to play their game![/quote]

Yea never thought of that. A week is a bit long just an idea I think what ever time should include the weekend more chance of people been on maybe.

A week is a bit long just an idea I think what ever time should include the weekend more chance of people been on maybe.

Haha, a week is a bit long, but timeframe should include the weekend. The only way to ensure that for every Gameday is to make it at least a week long :p

But allowing 4 days then another 4 is 8 days? include the wk end in 1st 4 days maybe. Best to see when people are on most. by the way only trying to help fair play for arranging the league great job so far.

But allowing 4 days then another 4 is 8 days? include the wk end in 1st 4 days maybe. Best to see when people are on most. by the way only trying to help fair play for arranging the league great job so far.

Yeah, I know. I appreciate the input. It's going well, but a bit slow, once that's sorted out, I'll be happy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Yeah, I know. I appreciate the input. It's going well, but a bit slow, once that's sorted out, I'll be happy!

How about twice a week sun-wed and thur-sat both cover the weekend.

dcukhunter wrote: »
    How about twice a week sun-wed and thur-sat both cover the weekend.

Yeah, that could work actually. I assume most of the games would be played at the weekend then...hopefully! I was planning to open up the next Gameday on Wednesday or Thursday, I'll do that so from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Thats what i'm doing anyway with 7 days leeway after which people will be kicked if they have not got in touch. Fed up with people online and not playing or at least sending a message back. Hopefully it will get things moving again.

yea sounds good

I'd be up for twice a week, I work shift work so some weeks won't suit me but I will contact the player or leave a message on the forum, I'll do my best!!

I'd be up for twice a week, I work shift work so some weeks won't suit me but I will contact the player or leave a message on the forum, I'll do my best!!

That shouldn't be a problem, just let us know if you don't think you can play during a certain Gameday and the game can be pushed anyway.

What I intend to do from now on is stick to these Gamedays and push any games which have not been played to the following one and give an extra Gameday or two at the end for any leftover games to be played.

Gameday 1: Closed
    daniyalahmed 1 v 4 eddiehead
    orrj2 1 v 2 d4an77

Gameday 2: Closed
    eddiehead 7 v 0 johnny_adidas
    nslattery 3 v 0 daniyalahmed
    johnny_adidas 2 v 0 WayneEnterprises
    WayneEnterprises 3 v 0 orrj2
    d4an77 0 v 0 robfowler

Gameday 3: Closed
    kensutz 0 v 3 robfowler
    nslattery 0 v 0 eddiehead
    johnny_adidas 0 v 2 d4an77

Gameday 4: Closed
    WayneEnterprises 2 v 2 kensutz
    johnny_adidas 1 v 1 orrj2
    eddiehead 1 v 2 d4an77

Gameday 5: Open
    daniyalahmed 1 v 3 robfowler
    kensutz v d4an77
    robfowler v eddiehead
    orrj2 v nslattery
    johnny_adidas v daniyalahmed
    daniyalahmed v WayneEnterprises
    nslattery v kensutz
    1 d4an77             4   3   1   0   6   2   4  10
    2 eddiehead          4   2   1   1  12   3   9   7
    3 robfowler          3   2   1   0   6   1   5   7
    4 nslattery          2   1   1   0   3   0   3   4
    5 WayneEnterprises   3   1   1   1   5   4   1   4
    6 johnny_adidas      4   1   1   2   3  10  -7   4
    7 kensutz            2   0   1   1   2   5  -3   1
    8 orrj2              3   0   1   2   2   6  -4   1
    9 daniyalahmed       3   0   0   3   2  10  -8   0

OK lads, Gameday 5 is now open and Gameday 6 will follow on Friday, so lets see how many of these games we can get in before then.

Hi daniyalahmed,

Let me know when your around to play our game. You pick the time tried to play you once or twice when you were on-line but you were busy.

Rob

Hey kensutz, I'll be online tonight if you want to play just let me know what time? am available sun , mon & tues evenings as well let me know what suits you.

• Advertisement

just played daniyal close game won 3 1 he scored a cracking free kick. Good Game

Advertisement