Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M50 farce

Options
  • 07-10-2008 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭

In a previous thread I tried to start, it got peasants attention lead to my banning, and was slagged off by said moderator. I was alluding to the fact that the drivers database here like evoting would be a sham. I was told to take my rant elsewhere. This was all in relation to barrier free tolling.

I think my post has born some fruit with many hundreds of mistaken transactions being logged and the apparant collapse of eflow customer service. If my experience and the experience of many others is to be gone by my point was valid. I wonder if I will get an apology ?

But I guess he will just erase this post so too so he wins, against the facts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Yes its a joke alright. Got a letter from them the other day ststing that i didnt pay. I did pay and i have the ref number and the bank statement with the 3 euro deducted. As far as im concerned ive washed my hands of it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

You should not discuss moderators on the forum they moderate. Start a thread in Feedback.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

Moderators here have a hard job and we would not have this forum without them. However i thought my treatment was heavy handed especially as i have contributed here a lot. Not least as my point which was rubbished has come to pass.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

take it to feedback, you know well you shouldn't be posting that here and have obviously waited until late in the hope that no-one is around to deal with you.

I have posted late because I work shift no other reason. Few people will see this before peasant erases it, and he is online. I hope some decency will prevail and he won't delete it as he was wrong, but i won't hold my breath.

• Advertisement

My personal experience is, I am an eaziflow customer. I keep getting billed by eflow. not a rant now, just a fact now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

stratos

We've been through your ban before, no need to re-hash it again.

Now, either post factual contributions on topic in the appropriate thread like everybody else or just simply shut up ...or else I would have to ban you permanently.

Ohh, and ...welcome back, btw !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement