Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend good (male) doctor in Bray?

Options
  • 07-10-2008 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone here recommend a good, preferably male, doctor in Bray? I'd pick one out of the phone book, but that approach hasn't been too successful for me so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Dr. Denis Liston (info here). He's very good and very passionate too! He shares the building with Peter Marshall who is also very good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Deadeyes

Dr. Mc Manus or Dr. O Brien in the Carlton Clinic. My parents use them now so do I. I'll go to either depending on who's available. Luckily I haven't had much call for doctors but I have never had any complaints with either.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Thanks Cormie! (BTW how's the woodturning going?)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

It's not at the moment :( Putting in on hold while I try and get the business to a stage, but that was the plan with setting it up in the first place so it's going to plan, just going to take some time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doll2824

dr.ernan gallagher.hes been my and my kids doc for 8 yrs.hes super and doent try to rush you out the door after 5 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Deadeyes wrote: »
    Dr. O Brien

+1 for me. Tony is my Doctor, he is top class.

I've had some health problems this year and he has been a great help.

Advertisement