Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Clubs in Navan

Options
  • 07-10-2008 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

hi folks,

i recently moved to navan and am looking to join a soccer club. Looking for a team that trains twice a week with a game on the weekend. I will admit that i am not the best in the world but just looking to get out of the house on the weekdays and time over the weekend and to get some sort of fitness back. have played before and miss it. If some one has some team names that i can google or contact names and numbers please pm me.

thanks,

burger1979.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Hi,
    Both my brother in laws play for a club called Parkvilla.I think they are in the Leinster Senior league. They have fine grounds and a club house in Claremont which is basically a continuation of Commons Road (Passed the VW Garage)

http://www.parkvillafc.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

http://www.e-navan.com/second.php?cat=K04&title=SOCCER
    This is a link to afew clubs in Navan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Milo98

Johnstown FC.
    They train at the MDL Tues & Thurs with a match every saturday for the reserves & sunday for the first team. So nearly everyone gets some pitch time every week!
    They also have under age teams.
    Its a really new club & has a great community vibe for newbies to the area. Was set up by guys from the area who were unhappy with the way some older clubs were run. My BF has been with them since the beginning and loves them.
    They do good club nights out too for players & other halves.

Advertisement