Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test in Clonshaugh

Options
  • 07-10-2008 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,874 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone here doen their test in Clonshaugh and if so could you please advice as to possible routes the tester may take me on. Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dublinrose

Hi,
    I'm doing my test this week there. There are very few routes used, only 2-3 I believe.
    All leave the test centre and go left onto the Oscar Traynor road. One route takes the next left at the traffic lights before northside and continues up that road. I'm not sure of the exact route but it passes a primary school there- you pass by with the school on your right and continue on straight -(I think there is a street called Ferrycarraig on the left after the school) you do your turnabout on a street at the end ...you also pass by a take away-Alfonsos Takeaway. ..I'm sorry to be so vague- I don't know this area well- the route continues around Darndale up a street with loads of chicanes(I think that's the name for the things on the roads to prevent joy-riding)....

The other route- goes out of test centre, past Northside and 2nd left (where undertakers is)towards Aldi, left at first roundabout and you do the reverse round corner opposite back of Coolock Health Centre...then straight on towards side of Northside , take left bringing you back onto Oscar Traynor road.right onto Malahide road..up to Artane roundabout..and third exit onto Ardlea road...sharp left before the first pub and follow the road round...you end up coming out near Artane castle- dont know the name of the road- it's where the big Indoor market is...continue up to roundabout at Artane shopping centre and straight through...and back to test centre...
    Hope that is of some help, best of luck!

Advertisement