Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Problem with changing ownership to car-wrong address.

Options
  • 07-10-2008 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hello.

I shud get certificate of registration from Shannon but they send it at wrong address and now told me something about Garda but I didnt understand very well .Anybody know in what way i shuld change this address? I bought car from dealer and get only contract. (SIMI Dealer).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭alias no.9

How do you know that they sent it to the wrong address? Could it have got lost in the post? If so, you can get a lost documents form in your local garda station, fill it in, get a garda to witness it and send it off with the appropriate fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I know because I call to Shannon and they told me that was sended for other add like mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Maybe they want you to get a 'Change of Address' form in a Garda station and send it to Shannon?

Not your ornery onager

I think its that.Ill go tomorrow to Garda and take this form.They say something about send this to Shannon Co.Clare.
    Thx Guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

When you rang Shannon, did they tell you what address it was sent to? Any chance you could just call in to that address and see if they have it? If so, all you'd need to do is correct the address.

• Advertisement

They told me address but i ask her 2 times to repeat and still dont uderstand it:((she have it strange accent and my english its not very good) so best way for Me is go to Garda and pick up this form and send it to Shannon.

Ok I email to them and they send me new certificate:)

Advertisement