Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Year Anniversary present

Options
  • 07-10-2008 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'll be going out with my boyfriend for 2 years soon, I'd really like to give him a lovely unforgettable present because he means alot to me and over the 2 years he's been really great to me especially at the start of our relationship.

I don't have too much money and I don't think that bothers him, I think he'd really appreciate that I made him something thoughtful or did something thoughtful for him rather than try to spend a whole load of money on him.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I know the obvious one is gonna be (apart from steak & blowjob :P) like the photo album sort of thing, I do like that idea but I wonder how I'd make it more special than just sticking a load of pics into an album?

Any suggestions for anything welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Make a nice dinner? Picnic? bring him out for a nice day... on a budget of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Kokua wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'll be going out with my boyfriend for 2 years soon, I'd really like to give him a lovely unforgettable present because he means alot to me and over the 2 years he's been really great to me especially at the start of our relationship.

I don't have too much money and I don't think that bothers him, I think he'd really appreciate that I made him something thoughtful or did something thoughtful for him rather than try to spend a whole load of money on him.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I know the obvious one is gonna be (apart from steak & blowjob :P) like the photo album sort of thing, I do like that idea but I wonder how I'd make it more special than just sticking a load of pics into an album?

Any suggestions for anything welcome!

Digital photo phrame maybe with the pictures pre loaded onto it ?

Advertisement