Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Pisco?

Options
  • 07-10-2008 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin (or Ireland. Or even the UK) where I could buy Pisco, the Chilean/Peruvian spirit?

Ta!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

I had a bottle in the house up to a couple of months ago! I'd give Redmonds of Ranelagh a call and ask if they stock it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Quello Serio

You're right they do! Not cheap at €30 for 500ml (40%), but they apparently always have a few bottles in stock. Pisco Sours are a great drink, I can't believe that its not more readily available.

Thanks very much for that, Quint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Henry Mattos

I used to buy Pisco from http://www.ramhua.com

I like because of the variety, the problem is wait for the shipments, but they are swift .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Sweeno

I had a bottle of that in my house for aages, always kept drinkin small glasses when i ran out of other drink, rite stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Sweeno wrote: »
    I had a bottle of that in my house for aages, always kept drinkin small glasses when i ran out of other drink, rite stuff!

That's exactly what happened to mine! Rough stuff when drinking it straight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tank2

I buy on http://piscomarket.com they accept credit card via paypal, and ship worldwide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Henry Mattos

http://www.wheretobuypisco.com

The best website, great Pisco variety. I order a bottle every month.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You're right they do! Not cheap at €30 for 500ml (40%), but they apparently always have a few bottles in stock. Pisco Sours are a great drink, I can't believe that its not more readily available.

Thanks very much for that, Quint.

I'd be opposed to any drink with raw egg in it as a matter of principle....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

is only egg white.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sillyb

Thanks so much Quint - just finding your post about Redmonds of Ranelagh 6 years later and it sorted me right out. They have put their last bottle aside for me and I'm on my way to pick it up now. Ta muchly! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Welcome to Boards sillyb. As a general rule we don't dig up old threads that haven't had posts for more that 6 months.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement