Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Hardwareversand question :)

Options
  • 07-10-2008 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭

EDIT: Sorry was just impatient! you can let this one die lads:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Yip

hi guys,
    i'm just wondering how long it usually takes for someone to get their items
    from hardwareversand after the dispatch email? i got a tracking number but it doesnt seem to work.any ideas?
    thanks
    Yip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

i think the usual is 5-7 working days if all items are in stock, although i expect to be corrected on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

a quick hijack if i can:

if I order my system all together do I only pay €30 delivery for the lot? AND
    if something is out of stock do I have to pay another €30 to ship that when its back in stock?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

dhaddock wrote: »
    a quick hijack if i can:

if I order my system all together do I only pay €30 delivery for the lot?
    Yes
    dhaddock wrote: »
    if something is out of stock do I have to pay another €30 to ship that when its back in stock?
    Can't answer that one. I'd have thought that they'd hold the whole shipment until the item comes back into stock, unless you come to a specific alternative arrangement with them.
    Yip wrote:
    i'm just wondering how long it usually takes for someone to get their items
    from hardwareversand after the dispatch email? i got a tracking number but it doesnt seem to work.any ideas?
    How long since you got the tracking email? The dhl.de site didn't show any tracking for me until the package got to their central sorting depot, about 8 or 10 hours after I got the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Yip

tracking number is working now and got the email on wednesday.package is in germany,si i guess it should be here by this time next week

• Advertisement
Advertisement