Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your sir, just lost yourself a customer

Options
  • 25-10-2008 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any establishment or product you refuse to waste your money on? Due to poor service, ethical reasons or bad experiences. We're always told that we should vote with our feet when it comes to value for money among other things but in the past the Irish had a reputation for excepting poor standards. I'm not one for complaining anywhere I just say to myself, lesson learned. They'll never get another penny out of me.

Aerlingus where once my first preference airline but ever since they moved out of the west of Ireland I won't use them unless completely necessary.

I avoid chicken even though I love it. Battery hens are disgusting. Only organic chicken will do.

I refuse to get Sky.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement