Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software recommendation needed

• 07-10-2008 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some video editing software.. I used Magix Video Maker before but I'm sick of unfriendly interface there... So tiring to make a zoom, lack of all options that I need, etc..

I used demo of Vegas and found it really good. I don't know much about software so can anyone recommend me something for non professional and half-professional short productions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

Pinnacle studio 11 is what i use, very resonable and easy to use. It is half price on there uk website at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

What I'm looking for is:
    - more than 5-6 sound "spaces" at the same time. (for ex. to add 5 songs played at the same time)
    - more than 5-6 videos at the same time
    - green background removing
    - professional zoom with slowing down and changing position, not only line-speed zoom
    - possibility to add new effects
    - professional editing of videos (I'm not expecting video version of Photoshop, but MS Paint is not enough)
    - many options of titles

Does it have all of these Tommy?

It has most of it if you go for the Ultimate version. playing 5 sound overlays and 5 vodeo overlays is pushing it a bit. I think that Adobe elements can play 99 video overlays, so I would expect it would have the capability to do 5 audio. Pinnacle studio 11 can do 3 audio and 2 video overlays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

I was really impressed yesterday by FX effects offered by Sony Vegas Studio.. Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHggSPJrQU

By Adobe you mean Adobe Effects something or some other software?

sorry I ment adobe permiere pro. it is expensive .

My only experience is with Pinnacle studio . you can zoom, speed up, slow down video.
    very easy to edit and there are many special effects. also you can make up a dvd etc. I have done 3 weddings so far and it has worked very well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Kbeg3

Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 all the way!
    Expensive but worth it

Advertisement