Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For fetish sake...

Options
  • 07-10-2008 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

A friend is having her birthday party in a London fetish club. So, while I'm game for a laugh, I'm a little daunted about what to wear... Like me I'm sure there'll me a few there for the first time. Maybe I should start with what not to wear. All suggestions welcome (this should be good for a laugh)
    By the way it's over the Halloween weekend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Mick0 wrote: »
    A friend is having her birthday party in a London fetish club. So, while I'm game for a laugh, I'm a little daunted about what to wear... Like me I'm sure there'll me a few there for the first time. Maybe I should start with what not to wear. All suggestions welcome (this should be good for a laugh)
    By the way it's over the Halloween weekend.

Your limit is your imagination my son.....and well done for posting this in AH...you're sure to get many a sarcastic response.

I'd say rock up in black tie. You want to look different don't you? Or naked and one of those rabbit tail butt plugs. (they exist....don't ask how I know)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Gimp suit ftw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Wear a tin-foil suit

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

This is all you need for any occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

The Joker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Go dressed as a nun or vicar. You'd fit right in, trust me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

wear a fat suit, people have fetishes about fat people don't they?

Sounds fun though, can i come?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

dancor wrote: »
    The Joker

I hadnt noticed you before but that was funny. You are on my radar. Congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

A sexy nurse (from Silent Hill)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

6th wrote: »
    I hadnt noticed you before but that was funny. You are on my radar. Congratulations.

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Arseless chapps

Sounds fun though, can i come?:D

It's a fetish club. I would have thought that was a given.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

You could go as this guy.. imagesam0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

You could try scrotum inflation whereby the scrotum is slowly inflated with saline solution (usually a litre or so) from an intravenous bag. You could even put the drip bag on a stand and wheel it around with you. If that's too adventurous you can always fall back on leather gear, nappies and soothers, masks etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

dancor wrote: »
    The Joker

screw that, go as heath ledger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

DON'T tell the regular patrons you think this is "good for a laugh" - they won't think its funny.

And check the dress code well in advance - it probably isn't "whatever you find amusing"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Go dressed as a giant foot. People with foot fetishes will be sucking on you all night...

anti-venom wrote: »
    You could try scrotum inflation whereby the scrotum is slowly inflated with saline solution (usually a litre or so) from an intravenous bag. You could even put the drip bag on a stand and wheel it around with you. .

Er, what?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

hot2def wrote: »
    DON'T tell the regular patrons you think this is "good for a laugh" - they won't think its funny.

And check the dress code well in advance - it probably isn't "whatever you find amusing"

Oooh, get her.

BSDM - Seeriess bidnis

Oooh, get her.

BSDM - Seeriess bidnis

She's right though. I had a rant on here the other day about straight people going into gay bars which is similar. If you're not actually into fetishes then don't go to a fetish bar. You're only cheapening and demeaning everyone else who dresses like a baby and asks to be spanked the whole year round, not just at Hallowe'en or for stag/hen nights.

Same goes for gay bars. If I was gay (and I'm not, touch wood. :eek: Relax, it was my own ;)) then I'd be pissed off at straight people coming in for the laugh and diluted the gay percentage in the bar.

Bloody fair weather fetishists!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

javaboy wrote: »
    If I was gay (and I'm not, touch wood. :eek: Relax, it was my own ;)) then I'd be pissed off at straight people coming in for the laugh and diluted the gay percentage in the bar.

does that mean you don't like gay people coming into straight bars?

OP: Nipple clamps... Nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

xzanti wrote: »
    Er, what?

Er what, indeed! I just had to mention it. I saw it on some Euro-thrash show a while back. Guy had his sack inflated to the size of a football. It takes about three days for it to be absorbed into the body. I can't see the attraction in it myself but each to their own I suppose. Certainly not recommended for your fetish party, OP.

There must be some shop in the country that sells or hires out costumes of this sort?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Oooh, get her.

BSDM - Seeriess bidnis

Just remember that the people who are into this do it because they love being the centre of attention. Make sure you get loads of photos so they know you're trying to make it as memorable for yourself as you can.

But don't treat it too seriously thou, that'll freak 'em out. Ensure that every so often you burst into great gales of laughter while pointing at some chubby accountant wearing a nappy. That'll show you're having just as much fun there as he gets when some 6' manimal walks on him in stilletos and show's everyone else that you're completely at ease.

QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.. I used to drink in the Dragan a lot when I lived in town and never felt in any way unwelcome.. And I didn't go in for the 'sneer' either, I went in cause the atmosphere and music was great, plus I didn't have drunken lads hitting on me.. few smiles from the ladies though :D...

Edit: I should add that I'm straight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

She's right though. I had a rant on here the other day about straight people going into gay bars which is similar. If you're not actually into fetishes then don't go to a fetish bar. You're only cheapening and demeaning everyone else who dresses like a baby and asks to be spanked the whole year round, not just at Hallowe'en or for stag/hen nights.

Same goes for gay bars. If I was gay (and I'm not, touch wood. :eek: Relax, it was my own ;)) then I'd be pissed off at straight people coming in for the laugh and diluted the gay percentage in the bar.

Bloody fair weather fetishists!

So do you see pubs solely as places to score or pick up? How is there anything wrong with straight people going into any bar for a laugh, gay or otherwise? Do you also protest to gay people drinking in 'straight' bars?

OP: Nipple clamps... Nothing else.

Don't see too many straight bars around actually. Now if you mean singles bars that are clearly for straight people, then yes. In either case it makes it harder for people who are looking for a long term partner/to get laid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

Don't see too many straight bars around actually. Now if you mean singles bars that are clearly for straight people, then yes. In either case it makes it harder for people who are looking for a long term partner/to get laid.

You don't tend to meet long term patners in bars anyway. Your argument is retarded but that's most likely cause you're closet ghey. Come on out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Go as a leprechaun, when you see your friend tell her you feel like a tard and excuse yourself from the party.

If you are really good friends she might be a bit upset but when compared with the option of some guy called Butch stripping you naked putting a gimp mask on you and sticking pegs on your knob and sac it doesn't seem so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

Beetlebum wrote: »
    You don't tend to meet long term patners in bars anyway.

Says who?

Advertisement