Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

scammers or what?

• 07-10-2008 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi there

Im currently selling my car on car buyers guide and I recieved this email from a man who I thought was interested in buy the car but heres how the emails went there only 2 from him and 1 from me but just be aware...

Hello, I just mail to confirm if the above name advert placement is still for sale as am really interested of buying it kindly get back to me with your last offer and also send to me its pictures so,that i can know if its really worth the amount you are selling it for me. I expect your urgent response.

Hello XXXXX,

May I ask where you are living? Would you be interested in a viewing?
    My final offer is 1350 euro . Do you think this is to expensive? how
    much would you offer? I will send you some pictures as soon as I
    possibly can. Thank you very much for your enquiry.

and this is where i definatly knew it was all to good for it to be true...

Hello
    Thanks for your urgently mail,i am ok with your asking price and you don,t need to bother or stress yourself about the shipment cos i have a reliable shipper that will come to your location for the pickup of the Car to my house in U.K and also my shipper will be
    assisting me in clearing and picking some of my goods that i bought from other buyers down to my house i will like to have your full information for the payment So that i can forward it to my Accountant to issue you payment, kindly mail me back in Time,with your full
    detail,I will like if you can confirm the following details to me for the cheque to be send to you within a limited time we have to conclude this transaction.
    NOTE confirm the Details to me?
    Name:........................................................
    Address:.....................................................
    zip code.......................................................
    country......................................................
    Telephone Number..................
    and mobile number for easy
    communication.......................................
    Hope my statement is stated clearly.
    Awaiting to hear from you asap.
    Best regards.
    XXXXX.

I am going to contact cbg to see what they say. Has anyone any other advice?

thanks,

Dandoline.
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement