Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[admin] resend activation email please

Options
  • 07-10-2008 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

My account was deleted, called "Burial". Was it gone cause of the mods or cause of the system? When I registered this account it said "Burial" was free... When I goto log in with my username and password it does nothing, excpet show me database error. When I try to register with the username "Burial" it says database error.... Any help please...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You (the Burial account) are showing up as 'User Awaiting Email Confirmation'. An admin will send the activation email to you again if you haven't gotten one already.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I can't access that email address anymore. Is there any chance of sending it to this email address or to my old one: paul[dot]ofla[at]gmail[dot]com ?

Why was it gone in the first place? All my old posts are gone also...

I'm going to try to login again to it..

*EDIT*

Ok I've tried it there, and it just gives me a database error, when I try to login with the "Burial" account...

*EDIT2*

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055393504

A thread I started today but my name is blacked out and marked as "guest".

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

You should be fixed now, with maybe a few details off.

Advertisement