Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland V Cyprus

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Des wrote: »
    How do inflatable hands, with EA Sports sponsorship, add to the atmospehre, they make no sound.
    I'm sure Fulham fans would disagree, especially after their last PL game last season.

shane86 wrote: »
    Any clubs in town jersey friendly afterwards?

Bar ****ing Coppers, jesus.
    Wednesday night during a recession, you should be fine.

shane86 wrote: »
    Mate was told Hill was sold out :confused: We are in top of Davin. Decent view is it?
    Really good actually, was there for the last couple of matches. All the previous matches we were in the Lower Davin and the view wasn't as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

shane did your mate go to ticketmaster stephens green?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

shane did your mate go to ticketmaster stephens green?

I think so. Went at 10:30, they werent even on sale so he was told to come back in an hour. Place was jammed when he came back. What clown decided that only two outlets in the whole country should do last day sales?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Trap clearly rates O'Shea if he's thinking of taking him out of a good CB partnership to deal with their attacking threat. Lets hope O'Shea can continue his fine performances for Ireland.

Gibson is a player I've watched a lot, seen him play maybe 10 times. He has the potential. He has a great shot on him, if he can get the time. He can pass, and does the simple things well. However, he lacks that domination that we need. I'm hopeful thats because in the United team, he knows that the other midfielders are better than him. However, he needs tomorrow to demand the ball, dictate the play and so on. Whelan is a good player, but Gibson has real potential there to be a premiership midfielder I'd say, so tomorrow will be a great chance.

You gotta feel for Reid, but Trap clearly doesn't rate him in the middle. Which to be honest, is fair enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

What I don't get is they way almost every poster on here is questioning the decisions of perhaps the most knowledgeable manager this team has ever seen.

It's worse than England fans, imo.

D-I-S-C-U-S-S-I-O-N

Its ok to question and wonder about someones decision, I don't think anyone has said Trap is wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

PHB wrote: »
    Gibson is a player I've watched a lot, seen him play maybe 10 times. He has the potential. He has a great shot on him, if he can get the time.

One of these would do very nicely...

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,716 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

What I don't get is they way almost every poster on here is questioning the decisions of perhaps the most knowledgeable manager this team has ever seen.

It's worse than England fans, imo.

There is no manager out there that has carte blanche and is above question, most of the top managers are risk takers at some stage in their careers, and from time to time the top managers can get it horribly wrong.

How many matches have Gibson and Whelan between them this year, 5? Gibson played only 18 minutes of a league cup match as far as I am aware. It is a big big step up to international football.

I'm not doubting the 2 lads talent and potential, but this has all the hallmarks to go horribly wrong. Reid is a good pro with nearly 30 caps behind him, also he is the best set piece taker and ball player we have available, I think it is a very reasonable question to ask why someone who has not played this year has got the nod ahead of him.

• Advertisement

That really is an outragous goal. I've changed my prediction I think we will dominate, not neccesarly destroy them but I feel we will always be comfortable. Cyprus are being massively overhyped, even more than Croatia were by the English media before Euro 2008.

estie.

Was "outrageous" on your word of the day toilet paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

The odds certainly suggest Ireland will win this one easily they are 4/11.

estie.

Was "outrageous" on your word of the day toilet paper?

outragous. There is a difference.....yes it was.

OPENROAD wrote: »
    The odds certainly suggest Ireland will win this one easily they are 4/11.

are they short odds? dont know how it works.

if so dont know why, cyprus should have destroyed Italy, and as Trap said are the most dangerous team in the group. obviously we would be favourites but its no formality especially with the trend of International Results over the past few years.

Like san marino would be a game you'd expect to win 'easily' or a team in the 100's, but Cyprus are a decent enough team.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

are they short odds? dont know how it works.

if so dont know why, cyprus should have destroyed Italy, and as Trap said are the most dangerous team in the group. obviously we would be favourites but its no formality especially with the trend of International Results over the past few years.

Like san marino would be a game you'd expect to win 'easily' or a team in the 100's, but Cyprus are a decent enough team.

They are quite short, odds on, Cyprus 9/1 and the draw 7/2, so bookies seem convinced Ireland will win easily, think they should win, they will be going in my multiple bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

That really is an outragous goal. I've changed my prediction I think we will dominate, not neccesarly destroy them but I feel we will always be comfortable. Cyprus are being massively overhyped, even more than Croatia were by the English media before Euro 2008.

Overhyped me left one.

They're a bloody good side who have progressed steadily over the last 2 or 3 qualifying campaigns. Nobody's 'overhyping' them, they're just being given the respect they deserve.

Anyway, onto the team. Have to say that midfield partnership isn't very appetising and it could go very much tits up. Gibson for me is a better player than Whelan but they're both equally as inexperienced as each other and that could prove the stumbling bloke.

Let's hope Dunney is on form seeing as he'll have the Ginger Ninja beside him.

As for 'Clap for Trap', great marketing idea out of the FAI but a pain in the hole for someone who wants to enjoy the game. Bit like those feckers who have whistles at concerts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Overhyped me left one.

They're a bloody good side who have progressed steadily over the last 2 or 3 qualifying campaigns. Nobody's 'overhyping' them, they're just being given the respect they deserve.

Anyway, onto the team. Have to say that midfield partnership isn't very appetising and it could go very much tits up. Gibson for me is a better player than Whelan but they're both equally as inexperienced as each other and that could prove the stumbling bloke.

Let's hope Dunney is on form seeing as he'll have the Ginger Ninja beside him.

As for 'Clap for Trap', great marketing idea out of the FAI but a pain in the hole for someone who wants to enjoy the game. Bit like those feckers who have whistles at concerts.

A bloody good side? i have to dissagree, they have never qualified for any major tournament, their highest fifa ranking ever was 57, they're currently 80th. theyre only major results that stand out from the last 2/3 years is beating us 5-2 and drawing with germany 1-1. both at home.In the last qualifing campaign they finished 2nd last(ahead of san marino).The majority of their players play in cyprus for gods sake, and dont even try and convince me thats respectable.
    Away from home, i think they are there for the taking, anything less then 3 points for us is a disaster.
    Id fear montenegro more then these. We should be in the belief that we can put 3/4 past these imo.Now i doubt it will happen but........... we'll see.

A bloody good side? i have to dissagree, they have never qualified for any major tournament, their highest fifa ranking ever was 57, they're currently 80th. theyre only major results that stand out from the last 2/3 years is beating us 5-2 and drawing with germany 1-1. both at home.In the last qualifing campaign they finished 2nd last(ahead of san marino).The majority of their players play in cyprus for gods sake, and dont even try and convince me thats repectable.
    Away from home, i think they are there for the taking, anything less then 3 points for us is a disaster.
    Id fear montenegro more then these. We should be in the belief that we can put 3/4 past these imo.Now i doubt it will happen but........... we'll see.

Sorry, when I say 'bloody good side' I mean relative to us.

Let's face it, we're far from world beaters and haven't progressed massively in the last 2 years. We are also playing with a horribly inexperienced central midfield and a liability at centre half.

As for sticking 3/4 past them, we'll be doing well to get 2 and I fear we will definitely concede.

EDIT: the Cypriot league has come on leaps and bounds. Check out the latest Champions League results for proof.

Lol typical RTE crap -

rte.jpg

Ehhhhh no he won't lads......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Mornin' ya'll, is there any reason why Trap' has named the starting XI the day before the game?
    Did he do it when he was over Italy?

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Gibson for me is a better player than Whelan but they're both equally as inexperienced as each other and that could prove the stumbling bloke.
    God, I hope this is not a premonition.

Damn typos. I was still only wakin up posting that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

still no andy reid :(

and feck sake surely we must have someone better than mcshane playing centre half

i fear it might be a bad evening, without stephen reid who imo is by far our best midfield player our control wont be half as good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Can't believe McShane is starting....... dear god.......

What time is kickoff folks? I'm assuming it's on RTÉ...

Sure enough I'm in work :rolleyes: Should be able to watch it in there though

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭spiderdan

McShane= Pain, this could easily go terribly wrong, Gibson is a very big gamble, we've already lost our most creative midfielder Mr Manchester, but to freeze out A. Reid is crazy, I really wonder what Brady's role is in all this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

I support Sunderland and McShane truely is dreadful. He is supposed to be made a decent start to his loan move to Hull though (won't be long until the penny drops IMO mind). It is understandable why McShane was picked but, albeit he is inexperienced, young Foley at Wolves is supposed to be a great prospect and a natural right back.

As an aside, did Andy Reid piss in Trapattoni's cornflakes? Glenn Whelan has made a sound start to his international career but he is a Stoke reserve player ffs! I've concluded that he must have a pictures of Trapattoni in a gimp suit, or is blackmailing Trap in some way.....

nuxxx wrote: »
    and feck sake surely we must have someone better than mcshane playing centre half

He will be playing right back with O'Shea and Dunne in the centre and Kilbane on the left.

Was just looking there, Kilbane hasn't played any football in over a month, Why? Is it his jaw?

Boggles wrote: »
    He will be playing right back with O'Shea and Dunne in the centre and Kilbane on the left.

Not according to the manager.

Not according to the manager.

Did he say that, where is O'Shea going to play?

Edit answered below.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Trap's trust in Whelan has clearly been justified. I'm quite prepared to accept that he knows what he's doing in selecting Gibson.

While I am a little nervy about McShane at Centre-half, I really don't think Trap had too many options. He wanted experience at right-full to cope with their outside-left (who is apparently a bit nifty), so the only option was O'Shea. Besides, McShane played a blinder against Jan Koller not too long ago, so here's hoping.

We should be beating these lads. They're missing a few of their top players through injury (thank you Georgia ;)) and suspension; they're there for the taking. I do feel the media has seriously over-hyped them. If they're such a good side, then why are they currently ranked 19 places behind Wales (who also finished ahead of them in qualifying for Euro 2008)? Anything less than 3 points tonight is totally unacceptable and I'm sure Trap knows it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

O'Shea is going to play to deal with their main attacking threat on the left, so RB I assume. I'd rather O'Shea against their biggest threat than McShane to be honest.
    Dunne can hopefully cover for McShane.

This is international football, one off games that matter individually. A manager needs to adjust his team to his opponents strength, that's what Trap is doing.

Gibson has a shot on him, no doubt about that. However, he shoots a good bit. I'd say you're looking at like 5 shots a game. But his scoring record is pretty good for a CM/DM, like one every 3 or 4 games. While they tend to be against lower opposition, he's got it in him. Could be a big big night for him tonight.

But I think he'll do a good job defensively, which is what is required. And he'll dictate the play a little, which is what is required. Our attack of Doyle, Keane, McGeady and Duff is a very good front 4, and they should be able to score on their own.

djpbarry wrote: »
    Trap's trust in Whelan has clearly been justified. I'm quite prepared to accept that he knows what he's doing in selecting Gibson.

While I am a little nervy about McShane at Centre-half, I really don't think Trap had too many options. He wanted experience at right-full to cope with their outside-left (who is apparently a bit nifty), so the only option was O'Shea. Besides, McShane played a blinder against Jan Koller not too long ago, so here's hoping.

We should be beating these lads. They're missing a few of their top players through injury (thank you Georgia ;)) and suspension; they're there for the taking. I do feel the media has seriously over-hyped them. If they're such a good side, then why are they currently ranked 19 places behind Wales (who also finished ahead of them in qualifying for Euro 2008)? Anything less than 3 points tonight is totally unacceptable and I'm sure Trap knows it.

McShane is all right against a slow target man and dealing with the nuts and bolts physical aspect of defending but if he is marking a striker with pace (which Cyprus have a lot of) he will be torn to shreds. He will struggle against a forward with decent positional nous too. Countless times he gets caught out of position (trust me I watched him a lot last season).

I believe I showed a video the last day to emphasise this point, nee harm posting it again like. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGMuoxihmu4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

I was really shocked with players that have come in, i was sure we would take this game easily but with Gibson and Whealan in the centre i'm a little less confident:confused: And don't get me started on McShane, i'd even disagree with Kilbane at left back, we have Delaney and Foley who should be decent cover, instead of playing rubbish players out of position. I still think going forward we will win (4-1).

But if i was Andy Reid i'd follow Boyd and leave the side now, is there any point of him being there?...

I forgot to mention - McShane didn't play the full season, he was dropped in January and rarely played in the second half of the season. He roughly played about 20 games. We would have been relegated if we didn't loan Jonny Evans and played Honey Monster instead.

The video above shows a lot of fuck-ups in a lot of different games....

I'm backing Trapatoni to get it right tonight, but if that is indeed the system and lineup that will start the match and it goes wrong, he will be torn apart and I think with some justification.

Mcshane has been excellent at right back since joing Hull, 3 away wins and a draw. O'Shea and Dunne were excellent in their last 2 outings, I think he is worrying too much about the opposition and changing a successful partnership to deal with it. Mcshane is dreadful at Centre Half, wouldn't have the confidence that Dunne will pull him through it either, as Dunne isn't in the best form with his club.

That midfield does worry me thou, without S.Reid, Whelan will be exposed alot more, Noone knows about Gibson at this level and it is a big ask for the lad. Mcgeady can frustrate the opposition, but he frustrates his own team alot more IMO. Duff we all know about, we have being watching his shadow now for a few years.

Whatever way you look at it, that is a huge gamble of a midfield, as has been said he will get torn apart if he gets it wrong.

Hopefully I'm horribly wrong, big night thou for ould Traps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Personally, I would rather see Joey O Brien at Full Back, with Carsley and Reid in the centre. Or even Whelan and Reid. However, Gibson is a large gamble.

In spite of this it strikes me as a Trappatoni gamble rather than a Steve Staunton one i.e Trapp is not doing it to show that he is the "gaffer"

I firmly believe that with a system these guys are very beatable at Croke Park. I publicly declared on Radio in 2006 that we would lose, and in 2007 I predicted a draw. Since im no longer near a radio station which gives me airtime...I predict a 2-0 win.

Boggles wrote: »
    I'm backing Trapatoni to get it right tonight, but if that is indeed the system and lineup that will start the match and it goes wrong, he will be torn apart and I think with some justification.

Mcshane has been excellent at right back since joing Hull, 3 away wins and a draw. O'Shea and Dunne were excellent in their last 2 outings, I think he is worrying too much about the opposition and changing a successful partnership to deal with it. Mcshane is dreadful at Centre Half, wouldn't have the confidence that Dunne will pull him through it either, as Dunne isn't in the best form with his club.

That midfield does worry me thou, without S.Reid, Whelan will be exposed alot more, Noone knows about Gibson at this level and it is a big ask for the lad. Mcgeady can frustrate the opposition, but he frustrates his own team alot more IMO. Duff we all know about, we have being watching his shadow now for a few years.

Whatever way you look at it, that is a huge gamble of a midfield, as has been said he will get torn apart if he gets it wrong.

Hopefully I'm horribly wrong, big night thou for ould Traps!

Haven't seen him too much at right back tbh except the Tyne-Wear derby back in April and he played absolutely sh!te, one of the worst performance I've seen from a professional football and that was the final straw for a lot of fans. I would love to see him come good because he is a game lad with a great attitude and the heart of a lion, but I extremely doubt it. Like I said, I think the penny will drop soon enough at Hull.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I believe I showed a video the last day to emphasise this point, nee harm posting it again like. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGMuoxihmu4

lmao :D

How he is now with his 3rd (read: third) Premiership club, I will never know.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

nuxxx wrote: »
    still no andy reid :(

I don't think Trapp will ever pick him now. Rightly or wrongly, he's evaluated us by now and sees us as a 'Greece': technically limited team that needs to play to a plan, and no room for a player that doesn't cover ground.

• Advertisement

Dave! wrote: »
    lmao :D

How he is now with his 3rd (read: third) Premiership club, I will never know.......

I could have added at least 3 mins more footage to that inc Leon Osman running from the half way line to score for Everton, Michael Owen's goal at St.James's Park (in that game he scored an extraordinary og which was disallowed, thankfully!).

I remember Mark Lawrenson calling him "McShame" on MOTD after the Everton shambles. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭spiderdan

MOG7 wrote: »
    I was really shocked with players that have come in, i was sure we would take this game easily but with Gibson and Whealan in the centre i'm a little less confident:confused: And don't get me started on McShane, i'd even disagree with Kilbane at left back, we have Delaney and Foley who should be decent cover, instead of playing rubbish players out of position. I still think going forward we will win (4-1).

But if i was Andy Reid i'd follow Boyd and leave the side now, is there any point of him being there?...

+1, it'd be a shame if Reid did walk, people seem to forget the massive impact he had on Sunderland staying up last year, he had a great run, his talent is crying out out be used especially against a team like Cyprus, they're hardly blessed with EPL quality players. Im very surprised by the lack of outrage over this- but Traps the main man and his record is rather good!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I am fairly confident we'll get the right result. In referance to McShane - he hasn't really done a whole lot wrong at international level, sure he's been terrible in the EPL with Sunderland but the slower pace to International football suits him. Im 100% certain Trap wouldn't play him if he didn't think he was good enough. After all he's working with him - alot are basing their facts on a few horror shows for Sunderland.

As can be seen with Andy Reid - if theres no place in his system - there's no place in his team. Why not give youth it's chance? He is going for Gibson because of his physical presence and his form - last week against Forest and in training since. Aman of Traps credential ain't goin to put him in blind - he knows he can do a job for him and Im confident he is good enough.

Let's get behind the boys tonight - I believe we have come a long way from Cyprus in Croker last time so lets hope we get the win and keep progressing nicely through the group.

It's gonna be an interestin night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

MOG7 wrote: »
    I’m sure Andy is no idiot and he can see what Trap is trying to do. I’m sure he realises why he doesn’t fit in the system. Having said that, I’m sure he’s also extremely frustrated that he’s not playing, but let’s not forget that he’s not playing regularly for Sunderland either.
    stovelid wrote: »
    I don't think Trapp will ever pick him now. Rightly or wrongly, he's evaluated us by now and sees us as a 'Greece': technically limited team that needs to play to a plan...
    Which is probably a fair assessment, although pretty much every team needs a ‘plan’ of some description!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I've a funny feeling McShane will be in the middle with Dunne with O'Shea on the right, I would probably prefer him in that posistion than out right where his lace of pace would be badly exposed.

However, I'd really much rather see J. O'Brien play right full instead of mcshane being in the team at all.

I really think that A. Reid should be playing instead of Gibson, his passes would be very hard for the Cyprus midfeild/defence to deal with.

But feck it, in Trap we trust, for now.

I am fairly confident we'll get the right result. In referance to McShane - he hasn't really done a whole lot wrong at international level, sure he's been terrible in the EPL with Sunderland but the slower pace to International football suits him. Im 100% certain Trap wouldn't play him if he didn't think he was good enough. After all he's working with him - alot are basing their facts on a few horror shows for Sunderland.

As can be seen with Andy Reid - if theres no place in his system - there's no place in his team. Why not give youth it's chance? He is going for Gibson because of his physical presence and his form - last week against Forest and in training since. Aman of Traps credential ain't goin to put him in blind - he knows he can do a job for him and Im confident he is good enough.

Let's get behind the boys tonight - I believe we have come a long way from Cyprus in Croker last time so lets hope we get the win and keep progressing nicely through the group.

It's gonna be an interestin night

"Few" is an understatement.

As regards Reid, I wish Trap would change "the system" because it's a crying shame a player of his quality is being left out. There has been a lot of rumours (hopefully untrue) flying around Wearside of him even possibly retiring, which is the last thing all of us want I'm sure. Maybe Trap just doesn't fancy him, which happens with a lot of managers, as John Giles rightly pointed out. If only he could pass a pie shop as well as he could pass a ball. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Reid controlled the Game against Germany at Croker last year. He was excellent. I was getting ready to see a team built around him.

I wouldn't see him as an impact sub as such. Maybe Trap thinks he will be needed to breach Italian or Bulgarian defenses?

I really hope Reid sticks with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Ye Reid doesn't fit into Traps plan thats fair enough, will he ever get a chance, he was ignored the last time, Keough and McShane got on even.

Anyways, get behind the team, i know we can do it...... Fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

reid (atm) is alot stronger than duff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

"Few" is an understatement.

As regards Reid, I wish Trap would change "the system" because it's a crying shame a player of his quality is being left out. There has been a lot of rumours (hopefully untrue) flying around Wearside of him even possibly retiring, which is the last thing all of us want I'm sure. Maybe Trap just doesn't fancy him, which happens with a lot of managers, as John Giles rightly pointed out. If only he could pass a pie-shop as well as he could pass a ball. :(

I think it's very unreasonable for him to change the system for one player. He has spent months since he took over the job organising his panel and getting them used to playing in a controlled system which they are all familiar with. To change it now having not lost a match so far would be crazy. True Andy Reid is a quality passer but realistically is he a central mid-field player who can do it home & away for the duration of this group? Trap obviously doesn't think so an he is not going to change his beliefs for one man. It's a shame but that's football. Reid must stick it out for the campaign though as everyone knows anything can happen in the coming months

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

One thing that mistifies me though is that Rory Delap and Liam Lawrence are probably stokes best/most important players where as Whelan (although I like him) isn't near the first time atm and Lawrence and Delap aren't even in contention for the Ireland Squad while Whelan is on of the pivitol members of the starting XI.

Bit fecking mad really.

Even when he was at Southampton delap was one of the most consistant midfeilders in the premiership for about 4 years and was constantly over looked in favour of the abysmal Kinsella and Mr. Nowhere Matt holland...

Funny, aint it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement