Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG HK415 new version fully marked

Options
  • 07-10-2008 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Basically im having feeding problems from the mag it fires a bb out but no more feed?? i gave it some silicone so that cant be the problem. i had a feeling that it was feeding the BB's but it wasnt firing the so i turned off my hop up and used the cleaning rod and 3 BB's feel out, but when i pulled the rod out, i realised the tip had come off and is now stuck somewhere inside, now what do i do?? and any idea what the original problem is? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

G3-Nut wrote: »
    Basically im having feeding problems from the mag it fires a bb out but no more feed?? i gave it some silicone so that cant be the problem. i had a feeling that it was feeding the BB's but it wasnt firing the so i turned off my hop up and used the cleaning rod and 3 BB's feel out, but when i pulled the rod out, i realised the tip had come off and is now stuck somewhere inside, now what do i do?? and any idea what the original problem is? cheers

I presume you have wound the mag?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Blay wrote: »
    I presume you have wound the mag?

yeah i did mate, im not a complete noob:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

howya mate., bring it into me and i'll sort it for ya., you might be able to poke out the piece with the rest of the cleaning rod, you can remove the barrel by tapping out the 2 body pins and the barrel and hopup just slides right out. it should be a lot easier to un block that way.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

vtec wrote: »
    howya mate., bring it into me and i'll sort it for ya., you might be able to poke out the piece with the rest of the cleaning rod, you can remove the barrel by tapping out the 2 body pins and the barrel and hopup just slides right out. it should be a lot easier to un block that way.,

Tanks man it worked!! all is fine ha cheers again man!!

Advertisement