Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a ladies basketball team

• 07-10-2008 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hey everyone. I'm looking to get back into basketball. I was wondering if there are any ladies teams in the D6 area or near the IFSC. Does anyone know of any?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

http://www.dlbb.net/

keep an eye on that site. When it launches it will have contacts for all the clubs in dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

My advice is get in quick. Contact someone at basketball ireland today to put you in touch with the Dublin ladies board and find a club in your area playing d3/d4

Clubs have started playing back already, if you're lucky you can find one looking for a player or two!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 curlywee33

I realise this is a shot in the dark but if you still looking for a team (5 yrs on!) we're looking for players:
    Training/matches in Inchicore Tuesdays (7-8:30) and Terenure Thursdays (7-8:30). Some playing experience necessary, but don't be put off if you haven't played in a few years. Contact Contact user for details

Advertisement