Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Calling - Do you?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

atari jaguar
    i don't know what you mean :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

atari jaguar
    Sam Vimes wrote: »
    i don't know what you mean :p
    quotes never lie sam ;)

atari jaguar
    jmccrohan wrote: »
    i, jmccrohan, agree to give sam vimes 1 million euro

you're absolutely right. Will that be cash or charge :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

atari jaguar
    you're absolutely right. Will that be cash or charge :D
    Heh heh heh.. made me lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

No
    I had never used it until just recently.

I am a Meteor customer living in Louth.
    Video calls are exactly the same price as normal calls on Meteor so now I make as many of my calls as possible on video - it might just be a novelty thing at the moment but I am really enjoying it!

I really thought that it would be more expensive - in fact I probably would have paid a bit more for a video call but I certainly am not complainiang that they are giving it at the same price as a normal call! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

How come when I try a video call it says "video call not supported by network"?. This is on Vodafone!

atari jaguar
    you have to have 3g coverage. What type of phone do you have?

Have 3G coverage. Handset is E71. Very strange.
    you have to have 3g coverage. What type of phone do you have?

atari jaguar
    how old is your sim card? Under your coverage indicator is there the word 3G and below that two solid arrows facing opposite directions? And is there a line through the arrows?

Its a 3G sim card - had it upgraded a year or two ago and I definately have 3g coverage ( and use it all the time for browsing ,mfe etc). I'll give voda a shout and see what's up.

how old is your sim card? Under your coverage indicator is there the word 3G and below that two solid arrows facing opposite directions? And is there a line through the arrows?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 spagbol

atari jaguar
    Once I realised you could not see and be seen at the same time without flipping the phone round contstantly, I never did it again (Nokia 6234). Load of hype :rolleyes:

atari jaguar
    spagbol wrote: »
    Once I realised you could not see and be seen at the same time without flipping the phone round contstantly, I never did it again (Nokia 6234). Load of hype :rolleyes:

most 3g phones have a front camera so you don't have to do that. and for the ones that don't you point it in the mirror :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Haven't gotten it to work yet. I'm on Meteor in 3G coverage, but I don't think I have a 3G sim. I got this one years ago, do I just ask in a Meteor store for a 3G sim? Is it free?

Advertisement