Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Franchises

Options
  • 07-10-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭

Anyone here have direct experience with a Dominos/4 Star/Apache etc franchise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

I think there was hassle a couple of years ago with Godfather Pizzas.

I'm a franchisee Hammertime, if you would like any straight talking info, not in the food business though....but a positive experience so far.

With my Punters hat on, Apache Pizza ......yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Hi Culchie,

I have a few franchises myself at the minute, one of them food based, its more direct experience in this sector I'm looking to find out about. Thanks very much for making the offer anyway, much appreciated.

:)

bump

Any help appreciated greatly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Hammertime wrote: »
    bump

Any help appreciated greatly

You might be better looking for advice on www.askaboutmoney.com or a similar UK based forum.

The age profile on boards.ie means that you're going to find it very hard to get people with the direct feedback you are looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭DesignLady

RTE's The Business radio programme has been following a Pizza franchise that was brought to Ireland and looking to franchise further. I can't remember the details but you can download all the podcasts. With your experience it might not be a lot of help but quite interesting nonetheless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Burial

I don't know if it's too late, or if you can pm with details, but I've always wanted to start my own fast food place also. Any tips?

DesignLady wrote: »
    RTE's The Business radio programme has been following a Pizza franchise that was brought to Ireland and looking to franchise further. I can't remember the details but you can download all the podcasts. With your experience it might not be a lot of help but quite interesting nonetheless.

Found it, Extreme Pizza

Thanks very much for that DL, thats really helpful and much appreciated.

p.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

For those interested, here's the link http://www.rte.ie/podcasts/2008/pc/pod-v-200708-25m53s-thebusiness.mp3

It's just under half way through. This is the second of a two part on it, havent found the first one yet.

Advertisement