Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Easiest alloy colour to keep clean

Options
  • 07-10-2008 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

whats the easiest alloy wheel colour to keep clean?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Black.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

I have white at the moment and find it gets a lot dirtier than silver

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

any colour,clean once and seal with a proper wheel sealer like poorboys,then the dirt just falls off them when introduced to a little water!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

has to be silver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I had black alloys on a white car, looked amazing and they were a doddle to keep clean. Actually sprayed them myself and they were grand. Gave them to my mate and he put them on a silver car and they looked great on his car too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,967 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've 'shadow grey' and the first time you brake hard they're obviously filthy - silver ones seem to do best on that.

Advertisement