Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alan O'Connor BSB rider benefit run this Sat

• 07-10-2008 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Mods, feel free to move if this is in the wrong place.

A friend and colleague of mine, Alan O' Connor recently had a pretty horrific smash in the British Superbikes at around 140mph. As a result, he's been in hospital for quite some time, and is still waiting to regain movement of his left arm.

To help Alan out, there's a fundraising run leaving Kearys Motorrad on the Sarsfield Road, Cork this Saturday the 11th of October @ 10pm sharp. Entry fee is 30 Euro, with spot prizes on the day sponsored by Kearys Motorrad and BMW Motorrad Ireland.

Please help out if you can!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I wont be able to make this event, but I hope it does really well for you. I know Alan, hes a sound guy, and I wish him well in his recovery.

Is it actually 10pm, or was it am??:)

Advertisement