Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County colour night in Quinns this week?

Options
  • 07-10-2008 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Anybody know if the county colour night is in Quinns this week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I thought County Colours was in Break for the Border. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

eh isn't it county colours night in quinns every night :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭B2k

Cremo wrote: »
    eh isn't it county colours night in quinns every night :confused:

:L True.. Quinns is the most overrated place to go in Dublin.. I've always said the Big Tree is a much nicer pub, better drink and a better atmosphere.. I go there regularly for a few pints before going out.. It was fairly full on thursday, even though the top bar wasn't even open.. Couldn't understand the crowd, looked outside and the queue for Quinns was wayyyy down the street.. I can't understand why so many people would want to go somewhere they have to tolerate **** music, bad drink and being crushed like chickens in a pen.. It baffles me!!!! Anyway... I should have started a "Big Tree" soc in DIT this year! And tried to stop it being overran by Quinns rejects!!! :L:D

Advertisement