Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dreambox 800 no video signal

• 07-10-2008 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭

Finally got a dreambox 800 today but so far its being an absolute disaster. Updated to the latest official fw and then installed the latest gemini image, but i cant output in HD to either my tv or projector using the dvi to hdmi cable. And now after trying the various dvi options, i get no signal at all on my tv or projector so cant use the box again until i flash it with another image. Anyone have this problem or know what the problem could be? as it's trying me mad! as the enigma 2 interface was slow and bad enough without this problem aswell.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jimrad

Hi kaisersose77....
    I find this happens quite regurlarly with mine,especially if I have powered the box down and back up again...How I recover is when the box is rebooting I take out the HDMI cable from the TV for about 20 seconds and reinsert again (works for me!!).Good luck
    cheers
    jim

BTW is happening with Gemini and nabilo images.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

reflashed it and all was ok

Anyone else find that all HD channels are out of sync with latest gemini image?

Advertisement