Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonto

Options
  • 07-10-2008 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭

Tonto gets down off his horse, puts his ear to ground. "Buffalo come," he announces.

The Lone Ranger smiles in admiration. "How can you tell?"

"Ear stuck to ground."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Thats a stupid stupid joke

and i love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

A true classic :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Another one in similar vane
    Tonto gets down off his horse, puts his ear to ground. "Buffalo come," he announces.

The Lone Ranger smiles in admiration. "How can you tell?"

"I can see them through the gap under the fence."

Or something like that, feck it I'm off to lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

The lone ranger and tonto are riding into town when they come across the local tavern.
    The lone ranger suggests they pop in for a beer, so they go in, walk up to the bar and ask for two pints, to which the landlord replies "Sorry but we don't allow Apaches in here".
    Undeterred by this, the lone ranger asks tonto if he'd mind waiting outside while he has a quick beer.
    Tonto being the friend he is agrees and stands outside with their horses. The lone ranger is having his beer, chatting away and gets bought another beer. Knowing tonto is outside he reluctantly accepts it and tries to drink it as quick as he can.
    Outside tonto is starting to feel the cold and decides to start jogging round in circles to keep warm. By this time, The lone ranger is on his fourth beer when a cowboy walks in and shouts "Is there someone in here called the lone ranger?"

The lone ranger raises his hand and the cowboy says....

"you've left your injun running". :p

Advertisement