Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANNA BE IN A NEW BOYBAND?

Options
  • 07-10-2008 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

if anyone wants (or knows somebody who wants) to start a new boyband - i hate that term but what else can i call it? - please contact me at this e-mail address aramis144@live.com

the idea came to me when i saw JLS on x factor. those guys are awesome. plus the likes of westlife and take that are still going so there's still a market for it (should i ever get that far :S)

i'd really like to do something like the x factor but, even though i'm told i'm a talented singer, i'd really feel much stronger and more confident in a group, and it would be great to get a real good band together. so if you or someone you know would like the same thing, please get in touch.

for those who would be willing to practice often, i live on the north side of dublin, so the closer the better i suppose, but even if you live way down the country, please still get in contact if you are interested

thanks,

a144

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

Hiya,

i would post this in the Bands & Musicians section... might get a better response there.. Best a luck :)

www.myspace.com/oraclegurl
    shameless plug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

• Registered Users Posts: 8 markn500

hi there mate em my boyband are looking 4 1 more singer and if u want to join u can em u can give me a ring on <snip> r send me a email to <SNIP> i live in coolock and i am 18 so if u are interested then give me a call bud

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Please note that the thread was started in 2008. I think they've probably found their members or given up at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement