Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell?

Options
  • 07-10-2008 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

So I am assuming Somethings up, that whole dell thread just disappeared. Not aloud to speculate or what, or did this get moved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

blow_in wrote: »
    So I am assuming Somethings up, that whole dell thread just disappeared. Not aloud to speculate or what, or did this get moved?
    It was moved because the previous thread was

A) Conjecture
    B) Speculation

Without evidence the thread is completely pointless. Plus employees of Dell posting current inner workings jeopardises boards alongwith the person posting this information as they are bound by contracts no matter how much they dislike the place or worry about their job, they are bound by their contracts not to speak a company like this in public domain like boards.ie .

I come from stance of an employee.

I would hope mods on this forum would make a ruling on such threads with regard to these threads. Until such time these threads with out evidence are against the charter and rules of boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, it was deleted due to speculation... until news breaks in the mainstream media, and there is actual evidence that they're closing, then it shouldn't be discussed.

Bill pretty much summed it up in his post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement