Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allianz in Galway

Options
  • 07-10-2008 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

I'm changing my car insurance and I was wondering is there any Allianz office in Galway that I could drop into?

If anyone knows could they tell me where it is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,955 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

kevmy wrote: »
    I'm changing my car insurance and I was wondering is there any Allianz office in Galway that I could drop into?

If anyone knows could they tell me where it is.

I'm sure that www.goldenpages.ie knows.

Why do you need to go to the office, surely taking out a policy can happen over the phone, in which case it doesn't matter where the call-centre that does the work is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

JustMary wrote: »
    I'm sure that www.goldenpages.ie knows.

Why do you need to go to the office, surely taking out a policy can happen over the phone, in which case it doesn't matter where the call-centre that does the work is?

Yeah I did that but they made some mistakes and I don't want to end up getting screwed out of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

I could be wrong but the last office I knew they had was down on Merchants road upstairs in the same building as CPL. But I do think they scrapped that

Advertisement