Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Connection Super Slow in Fingals Tonight! Anybody else?

Options
  • 07-10-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Our NTL Connection is extremelly slow this evening! Anybody else in the Finglas area having the same issues?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Just about hitting 1mb here in Galway. What's really annoying is it was up to full 6mb yesterday! (oh and it had to slow down just as I wanted to watch the colbert report)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Just about hitting 1mb here in Galway. What's really annoying is it was up to full 6mb yesterday! (oh and it had to slow down just as I wanted to watch the colbert report)
    Rebooted the modem after posting this last night and went up to 6Mb (from ~512Kb). Back to the full 10Mb tonight though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Its rediculous here. I am pinging 27753ms to a vent server that I normally ping 120 on . ****ing crazy slow atm.

Advertisement