Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experience with Colourworks?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

I've been looking for ages for a piece for my arm and I've seen something on their site that Darren did which is exactly what I'm looking for....

I've never gone in and talked to an artist about getting a piece done so was just wondering about the etiquette....should I just go in and ask for Darren and ask if he'd do something in a similar style for me?

Sorry for the noob question, just a bit blind to all this....

Cheers!

Without doubt they're the most friendly studio around. I've been in there loads of times and they're always helpful and polite. Rob, Darren and Tara are all very nice and you'll have no problems talking to Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tarry123

Apologies for jumping in here aswell, does anyone know if these lads are as good with other styles? I'm looking to get like a polynesian sleeve around my elbow and chatted with the lad at the front desk today and he said it would be no problem.
    Was also in Dublin Art Tattoo up the road and I know the guy in there has done this type tattoo before but it's more expensive.
    My first tattoo so not sure what to do, any recommendation for this style tattoo.

Darren has a couple of pictures of tribal in his gallery on their website.

http://www.colourworkstattoo.com/index.php?/gallery/darrens-gallery/

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ghostbusthat

Had a look there at some of their work. Might head here for my first.

I'm heading back there on Tuesday to get another off Rob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Got my first tattoos here about a year ago.Can't recommend them enough.Real friendly and great tattoo artists.Going to head into Rob again when I get college sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭unit88

I got my second tattoo in colour works and would highly recommend getting work done there as they are very professional and do great work in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Genki Sudo

Has anyone got any black and grey stuff from the lads in ColourWorks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Just to add to the positive reviews.
    I got my first tattoo in there on Monday morning by Rob. Both himself and Darren were incredibly welcoming, friendly and professional. Im 100% happy with the end result also, exactly what I wanted.

Advertisement