Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Broadband down Dublin Northside or is it just me?

Options
  • 07-10-2008 11:16pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I'm sitting at my windosill leaching my neighbour because I can't connect to the internet. The problem isn't with the router, and according to windows it's an ISP problem. I live on the northside of dublin. Please for the love of god let it not be anything major/costly./stupid on my part.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

in Phibsborough here. it's been acting up since about 7pm. i still had a trickle service though, but it kept dropping me every 5 minutes. at once stage the connection went to about 20kbps. it's still all over the shop, but does seem to have stabilized a little, getting speeds of almost 1Mbps. almost.

Advertisement