Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Zen V Plus

• 07-10-2008 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I amlooking to get my hands on a Creative Zen V Plus - 4 GB model

I don't particularly like the look or size of the new Mozaik and i don't wish to buy a refurb unit from ebay or the creative refurb store

Peats have them at €139 - but thats the same price as an x-fi!
    Pixmania, elara, Dabs and argos don't seem to stock them any more...

Anybody got any ideas on where i can get my hands on 1 at a reasonable price?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

If you were able to ship to someone in the North then you could get one off play for £52.99 which should be less than €70.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3249912/Creative-Zen-V-Plus-4GB-MP3-Player/Product.html

Xtra vision used to stock them too but I don't know if they do any more or what they're charging, but it might be worth to give one or two a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 har1ey

If you are looking for a cheaper option try this web site for Refurbished units I bought Zen vision M last year and not a problem since

http://ie.europe.creative.com/shop/welcome.asp?category=111&subcategory=125#125

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

red_fox wrote: »
    If you were able to ship to someone in the North then you could get one off play for £52.99 which should be less than €70.

If your going to the North you might aswell ring & reserve it in Currys for £39.97! (about €51)

Check out Currys and PCWorld here to see if they have it at a similar price, but don't count on it! ;)

[edit] Just realised that the Currys model is a Zen V not a Zen V+ as requested, not sure what the difference is...

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement