Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

feylya wrote: »
    Must dig out the photos. As soon as I find my camera...

Nooo....
    SDooM wrote: »
    My head feels like a frenchman is living in it.

Someone save me from the frenchman!

Mais pourquoi.. pourquoi??? :D

Great night lads and Kya :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

There was that cool 15 minutes when the outside of ed's was turned into a crime scene.

Turns out orestes had already left though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Oh **** yeah. What happened? Seem to recall people talking about it and the cops were outside putting up the tape when I left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

SDooM wrote: »
    There was that cool 15 minutes when the outside of ed's was turned into a crime scene.

Turns out orestes had already left though

Orestes did know when to return thou.. the gardai were all gone by then :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I don't remember leaving, i just remember ringing my mate trying to find his house. Was i already gone when the crime was commited?

I've also just remebered some english girl gave me her hat and gloves when i was at the atm in temple bar square. Think she felt sorry for me. If i recall she said she worked in the new terminal in dublin airport. For some reason this really confused me at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

B-K-DzR wrote: »
    I took weird pics of everything, you, me, some random punter in the kebab shop, my pocket and a few of the back of the hilux i was thrown into.

Had a great night, good to meet ya all although i don't remember anyones names again(except for sdoom since i vowed that i'd remember his :D )
    I apologise if i did anything stupid in my extremely inebriated state:p Rest assured i'm paying for it this morning. ugh
    bahahahaha you have to post some pics later.
    Lovely meeting you, cant remember your real name either if that makes you feel any better lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

3rd
    I missed last night, sniffle!!:(

What's your excuse?

3rd
    What's your excuse?

A multitude of reasons, yes that's it!! Lack of money was the main one. Miserable weather. Tired from work. Then my mam contacted me to collect her and got roped into bringing her to church and I actually went to mass, man how I managed to escape turning into a ball of flames is beyond me. Twas a neighbour's anniversary so I was doing a good deed, the holy water didn't even sizzle when I put my finger in it

You went to mass instead of drinking? I'm going to have to turn my back on you

• Advertisement

3rd
    You went to mass instead of drinking? I'm going to have to turn my back on you

If it was physically possible I would turn my back on myself.

I'm actually raging I missed last night. Should have just went anyway and said damn to my dire financial situation!

That's what I did. The crime scene outside was worth the money alone :p

3rd
    Crime scene, what the hell did I miss??

Bit of a beating or something. The poile cordoned off outside Eamonn Dorans.

3rd
    Bit of a beating or something. The poile cordoned off outside Eamonn Dorans.

Ah man I miss all the fun, no fair. Just like Cher I'm thinking If I could turn back time........

...you'd go back with the winning lotto numbers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Twas good fun last night. Was having a good time but had to leave to get the last bus to watch the boxing, got home and found out the fight wasn't on till four, so I got another bus back into town, rejoined the beers and got drunker before heading home again to watch the fight :D

Good night, haven't laughed as much in quite a while :)

Edit: Trowelled - you went to mass instead of drinking?! :eek:

3rd
    ...you'd go back with the winning lotto numbers?

Hell yeah, oh how fantastic would that be. Actually knowing me I'd go back in time and forget to do the lotto again!!

Hee hee hee, hedgehog sex.

3rd

That's what makes em forget to do the lotto

• Advertisement

3rd
    orestes wrote: »
    Twas good fun last night. Was having a good time but had to leave to get the last bus to watch the boxing, got home and found out the fight wasn't on till four, so I got another bus back into town, rejoined the beers and got drunker before heading home again to watch the fight :D

Don't judge me , please!!

I feel so ashamed. So should have went last night. I'm a fool

Don't be daft. Hedgehogs can't do that lotto.

"Hang on, do you work in Mosney?" :D

Tee hee hee :D

3rd

Mosney??

3rd
    And hedgehogs can do whatever they want

trowelled wrote: »
    Mosney??

If you had been there. you'd understand :pac:

hahaha you actually went back in again?? did they not show the fight in the pub btw

Don't judge me , please!!

I feel so ashamed. So should have went last night. I'm a fool

Hmmmm, I think you're gonna have some ground to make up at the next beers :p

Added to the quotes thread :D
    Mosney??

Explained in the quotes thread, twas very funny. You would have laughed, if you weren't at mass (I know I brought it up again, but I still can't get over it and need to keep repeating it to myself in order for it to make sense)
    And hedgehogs can do whatever they want

Damn right they can!

She was off praying for our immortal souls, which is handy cos I sure haven't done anything for mine in a long time!
    Kya1976 wrote: »
    hahaha you actually went back in again?? did they not show the fight in the pub btw

Yep, got home and it was just my brother and a friend of his there so instead of sitting with them for four hours I headed back in for another drink :D

Yep, got home and it was just my brother and a friend of his there so instead of sitting with them for four hours I headed back in for another drink :D
    haha must have just missed you so:)
    Really had a good time was lovely chatting to you:)

• Advertisement

3rd

I really did miss out on all the fun:(
    Hmmmm, I think you're gonna have some ground to make up at the next beers :p

Explained in the quotes thread, twas very funny. You would have laughed, if you weren't at mass (I know I brought it up again, but I still can't get over it and need to keep repeating it to myself in order for it to make sense)

Damn right they can!

She was off praying for our immortal souls, which is handy cos I sure haven't done anything for mine in a long time!

I'll make up for it alright but who knows when I can make another beers, stupid weird ass working hours, why can't I find a simple 9-5 monday to friday job, i miss those days.

I'm sure it was very funny. I'm so raging I missed last night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement