Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

DenMan wrote: »
    Think I might wear my Iron Maiden t-shirt. The Dominion sounds awesome. (will the Jem H'adar be in attendance?) :)
    That's the spirit... if we keep making that joke it's bound to get funny eventually.

Don't forget to do some phaser sweeps before hand to check for changeling infiltrators.
    These are Star Trek jokes aren't they?
    Might pop along if i may.

As a Vorta....uuuuuu...i can play too

facepalm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Also proving the point you can be goth and wear white,
    it depends on your styling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion/Mother_Russia

Or even Yellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Hrmm.. seeing as it's entirely possible my hair will be ridiculously bright this time tomorrow (thinking of going very white-ish blonde :D) I'm not sure I'll fit in at Dominion..

.. maybe I'll wear a black wig.. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Hrmm.. seeing as it's entirely possible my hair will be ridiculously bright this time tomorrow (thinking of going very white-ish blonde :D) I'm not sure I'll fit in at Dominion..

I demand you come. They love pixies in Dominion!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Quiet you. I need a crew of non goths to make the fact I'm faking it look more real ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

3rd
    Nerin wrote: »
    Quiet you. I need a crew of non goths to make the fact I'm faking it look more real ;)

That's why i'm going. :D i'll try bring fon too. We can be the antigoths. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

3rd

Im in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

No,not anti goths,pretend goths :D

SDooM wrote: »
    I demand you come. They love pixies in Dominion!

Oh, I'll be there. I'll be just back from (hopefully) grading in England, so it'll be lateish..

Think I can pull of the sorta blonde that Agyness Deyn/that Swedish singer.. think her name's Robyn.. anyway, that kinda blonde?

Nerin wrote: »

Aww, I'm totally going gothy now for the laugh.. :P

• Advertisement

3rd
    Oh, I'll be there. I'll be just back from (hopefully) grading in England, so it'll be lateish..

Think I can pull of the sorta blonde that Agyness Deyn/that Swedish singer.. think her name's Robyn.. anyway, that kinda blonde?

Yes. Definitely. I think you'd look amazing. Well, even more amazing than you do already. If that's possible.

3rd
    Im in :)

\o/ Yay. I think we should wear something pink and sparkly.

Yes. Definitely. I think you'd look amazing. Well, even more amazing than you do already. If that's possible.

Promise? :P

I'm nervous, but I really want to do it, it's the only colour I haven't really tried..

3rd
    Promise? :P

I'm nervous, but I really want to do it, it's the only colour I haven't really tried..

It shall be Marvelous. Even the goths won't be able to keep their hands off you. I mean eyes. Cough. :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

3rd
    \o/ Yay. I think we should wear something pink and sparkly.

You want us to wear cheap hookers? Im pretty sure thats illegal

It shall be Marvelous. Even the goths won't be able to keep their hands off you. I mean eyes. Cough. :P :D

Oh you! *blushes*

XD

*runs*

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

10th
    So the 31st for sure?

I'll probably pop my head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

10th
    Yeah, the 31st. I think we should do the same as last time, meet up in Dorans and head to Dominion around 11ish. It wasn't too packed then so that was good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You'll have to cancel these plans as I can't make the 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

3rd

Oh it's ok. While waiting for you in the cinema yesterday we saw your double. So we'll just get him to come along instead

• Advertisement

There was that time after the xmas 2007 beers and Crumble Froo and Blitzkrieg were helping me move all the heavy speakers and equipment out of the pub I left them waiting at the back entrance while I went and hailed a taxi...

Rather amusingly my double drove right by them in a taxi making them think I'd completely ditched them with all the equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

3rd
    There was that time after the xmas 2007 beers and Crumble Froo and Blitzkrieg were helping me move all the heavy speakers and equipment out of the pub I left them waiting at the back entrance while I went and hailed a taxi...

Rather amusingly my double drove right by them in a taxi making them think I'd completely ditched them with all the equipment.

You monkeys get around

10th

:(

btw whats the name of that castle you were telling me about? ;)

Dord wrote: »
    :(

btw whats the name of that castle you were telling me about? ;)

Wha?

Was I drunk at the time?

10th
    Wha?

Was I drunk at the time?

Extremely drunk. :pac:

Sounds about right. I was drunk when I posted that as well.

It's Ross Castle.

Oh... Anyone up for some "My Bloody Valentine 3D" tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

3rd
    hey guys after a somewhat lengthy absence (feckin college) im finally back doing gigs again! i have a gig this thursday (the 22nd) in the tap on north king street, its difficult enough to get a crowd in that area so any support would be great! anyone up for it? :) ive attached a map to the venue! (see how nice i am!? :o )

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    hey guys after a somewhat lengthy absence (feckin college) im finally back doing gigs again! i have a gig this thursday (the 22nd) in the tap on north king street, its difficult enough to get a crowd in that area so any support would be great! anyone up for it? :) ive attached a map to the venue! (see how nice i am!? :o )

I'll go. :)
    I <3Grames comedy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sounds about right. I was drunk when I posted that as well.

It's Ross Castle.

Oh... Anyone up for some "My Bloody Valentine 3D" tomorrow?

Ah pants, would have gone to this!

I'll try but the day's a bit olivier panis for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

3rd
    SDooM wrote: »
    I'll try but the day's a bit olivier panis for me.

hope ya can make it dude, ive got a bit more added on to the brandon flowers material!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement