Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    Desperate threads? :-S

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

10th
    This is what I was getting at before. Mega-threads for beers = fail.

[edit]
    Clickeh!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Kharn wrote: »
    This is what I was getting at before. Mega-threads for beers = fail.

[edit]
    Clickeh!!! :D
    i completely agree. i think we should be back the individual threads for beers, but perhaps use this as a general post beers chat thread? if that's even necessary...boards is made for threads guys! no need to deprive it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

3rd
    Hmph, all my good counting gone to waste. I even made a list! A LIST!

Sadly will miss the upcoming big Noct beers but me, Badger and Kaimera are meeting up at Doyles at 6 tonight for a few if anyone is about. If you have my number pop me a text! Have fun at the weekend!

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

9th
    shellyboo wrote: »
    Hmph, all my good counting gone to waste. I even made a list! A LIST!
    I hope it had bullet points:P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Sadly will miss the upcoming big Noct beers but me, Badger and Kaimera are meeting up at Doyles at 6 tonight for a few if anyone is about. If you have my number pop me a text! Have fun at the weekend!
    feck ya! i'm in cavan :( gotta catch up soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

10th

Hmmm. I should be in Doyles tonight, though later than that. Might see you lads in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

3rd
    That beers on Sat night should also be a celebration night for making The Lair the biggest thread on Boards ever :D

Have fun there guys n girls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Galvasean wrote: »
    Desperate threads? :-S
    Here, I know my fashion sense isn't the greatest, but that's below the belt! :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I'll likely be in town so I'll drop in. Is this dorans in temple bar? Pardon my ignorance.:o:D

• Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

9th
    Wibbs wrote: »
    I'll likely be in town so I'll drop in. Is this dorans in temple bar? Pardon my ignorance.:o:D

Thats the one:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

An old lad like yourself would have known it as The Rock Garden. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Thaedydal wrote: »
    An old lad like yourself would have known it as The Rock Garden. :p

haha... yes... And we can go for some Fat Freddie's Pizza too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Bastids!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

not in the best of shapes after last night fyi :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I was actually hoping to make this, but work and moving house has put this aside. :(

Next time hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

So what time will people be in at?

I'm having a bit of a Laura Brannigan moment

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

10th
    I'd wager any time between 7 and 8 is a good time to start...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Hmmm why not my first Nocturnal forum beers.....think I might bring my hip flask along too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Sebzy wrote: »
    So what time will people be in at?

I'm having a bit of a Laura Brannigan moment

I'll be there around 7,providing the carriage from the wildlands is on time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

10th
    I'm not sure if i'll be goin' now. Not feelin' too good. :(

I'll see, it depends how I am in a few hours.

10th
    Hmmm, I'll try and make an appearance at some stage. Dominion's downstairs in what used to be Rogue right? Which is the black one on Dame street?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Hmmm, I'll try and make an appearance at some stage. Dominion's downstairs in what used to be Rogue right? Which is the black one on Dame street?

Yep thats it.

On my way in now in a few minutes.

i wont be there :(

i hate work.

I'll be there before nine hopefully. So who's going? Will I know anyone? If you see me throw something heavy at me.

10th
    Sebzy wrote: »
    Yep thats it.

On my way in now in a few minutes.

Hmm cheers. Near Vicar St iirc. Sure if I get a chance I'll head to Dominion and look for yis. What time's Dominion kickin off?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I'll be there before nine hopefully. So who's going? Will I know anyone? If you see me throw something heavy at me.

I'll throw several things ;)

Hmmm,the tiger beasts were quicker transport than i thought so i'm in dublin now. :s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

10th
    I won't be there. Maybe for the next one. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

kaimera wrote: »
    not in the best of shapes after last night fyi :(
    you get no sympathy from me, you were drunk as a skunk!:p