Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    He can't deal with being stolen..
    SDooM wrote: »

Let us know when you're there Galva I will shtall it on up.

6-7, then i gotta go away for a bit. should be back before ten so.
    Hopefully see you there as much as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

How about Fibbers, next weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

DenMan wrote: »
    How about Fibbers, next weekend?
    dude next weekend is the official boards beers halloween thingy-ma-ja-bob.

which is organised by kharn, you wouldn't want to anger a noct. mod by organising a beers at the same time :D

that being said i think a good few from here are going to the halloween beers so you should come along to that, it's on the 1st november.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Best

Beers

Evar!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

10th
    Heh, I popped into Kennedy's en route to meetin a couple of heads in the Porterhouse and couldn't find yis. :pac:

Found Windsock though. ^^

• Advertisement

Heh, I popped into Kennedy's en route to meetin a couple of heads in the Porterhouse and couldn't find yis. :pac:

Found Windsock though. ^^

Was left on my own so orestes was kind enough to ask me along with him. Hit 6 pubs plus got to see hot pvc clad goths dancing round a pole. Awesome, tbh!

10th
    Was left on my own so orestes was kind enough to ask me along with him. Hit 6 pubs plus got to see hot pvc clad goths dancing round a pole. Awesome, tbh!

Hot PVC clad Goth chicks? :eek:

Where!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

And that's why I live on the Westside o' your town! :(

Good night then Doomy? Nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I told you before, I always provide teh awesome :D

Hot goths were in bruxelles. Only problem was they stopped conversation dead. :) got talking to them and they were very disappointed nerin was not there. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

3rd
    Best

Beers

Evar!

it really was!! :D
    Hot goths were in bruxelles. Only problem was they stopped conversation dead. :) got talking to them and they were very disappointed nerin was not there. :)

how did that conversation go again:

doom: hi im doom love baby

both girls: will you stop takin pictures of me!! :pac:

3rd
    anyone interested in some stand up comedy tonight?! i kno its short notice but i think its gonna be a great laugh :p (with much better jokes then that) :pac:

ha'penny bridge inn from 9-half 9! :o

anyone interested in some stand up comedy tonight?! i kno its short notice but i think its gonna be a great laugh :p (with much better jokes then that) :pac:

ha'penny bridge inn from 9-half 9! :o

Sorry dude, super bad night for me!

10th
    F all money at the moment so I doubt it. Battle of the Axe?

3rd
    Sorry dude, super bad night for me!

awwwwww, fair enough man!
    F all money at the moment so I doubt it. Battle of the Axe?

it is indeed bota! tryin out some brand new stuff so it should be an experience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

costume
    this is my costume for halloween, cant wait:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Don't forget to vote if you are going to the hollow'een beers in the thread in the events forum. Click my sig to get there.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Don't forget to vote if you are going to the hollow'een beers in the thread in the events forum. Click my sig to get there.
    sorted!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

3rd
    Hmm, have to start going to Bruxes again, haven't been there is years, used to fecking basically live there.

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Hmm, have to start going to Bruxes again, haven't been there is years, used to fecking basically live there.

Planning to go to fibbers with a few nocs sometime soon, if you're interested.

• Advertisement

Right a quick reminder about the Halloween site wide beers in tp smiths tonight, I shall be in attendance as will Nerin, Kharn and I think Orestes, so if you want to get revenge on us we will all be in the same place. :)

TP's is a good pub with good food so I heartily recommend it.

Laters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

What other nocturnals are going? Would like to know somebody there when i arrive :o:p

Bryn wrote: »
    What other nocturnals are going? Would like to know somebody there when i arrive :o:p

Well, Kharn is organising it :)

I think nerin will be there early enough

I know Thaed is going, as is Kya

I'm not sure further than that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I'll be there... And I'm bringing real life wimmins, not those fake internet ones

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

9th
    :( how come everyone has so much fun while im not in the vicinity :(

though it's organised! if i dont get my visa to stay in nz, duno wtf is happeningfor the most part, but ill be heading to melbourne and stayin iwth a few mates (party lifestyle ftw!), before headin back to nz to meet my fmaily who've come to visist me at the worst time imaginable, and then head back to ireland or something while they go enjoy themselves in oz.

:( how come everyone has so much fun while im not in the vicinity :(

though it's organised! if i dont get my visa to stay in nz, duno wtf is happeningfor the most part, but ill be heading to melbourne and stayin iwth a few mates (party lifestyle ftw!), before headin back to nz to meet my fmaily who've come to visist me at the worst time imaginable, and then head back to ireland or something while they go enjoy themselves in oz.

It's the end of Noctoberfest, we have to make it fun :)

That would be sucky if you had to come home.

Bryn wrote: »
    I'll get there shortly after 8:)

3rd
    i kno alot of people are gettin ready for the boards beers but if anyone is interested, i have a gig in the Belvedere Bar, Gt Denmark St. (Off Parnell Square East) tomorrow,sunday. would love if people could make it as crowds are hard to come by atm! :D

i kno alot of people are gettin ready for the boards beers but if anyone is interested, i have a gig in the Belvedere Bar, Gt Denmark St. (Off Parnell Square East) tomorrow,sunday. would love if people could make it as crowds are hard to come by atm! :D

I'm banding it up then, sorry. Got to get my rock on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

9th
    It's the end of Noctoberfest, we have to make it fun :)

That would be sucky if you had to come home.

for sure. and im not sure if it's just the alcohol giving me the balls ot say what ive been thinkin for a few weeks now but...

... if i dont get the visa... there's a good chance that's the end of the relationship.

which is a rather drastic thing to say. but... if it doesnt come through... ill be living away for at least a year... probably three... and well... i love my fella...but... im not sure we'd last three years away from each other :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement