Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

9th
    Fridays are impossible :( Sad now!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

/tickles Rozabeez to make her smile

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ooh, this beers is on the day after I turn in my final year project...

/strokes chin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

10th
    Exam that day and the next.

Enjoy it y'all. ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    SDooM wrote: »
    I can 100% confirm there was no piano there. :)

Comedy + Piano = win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

What's better than flowers on your piano?

Tulips on your organ!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

10th
    What's better than flowers on your piano?

Tulips on your organ!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

As those who have heard the podcast will know there's already a boards beers for charity on on Friday, so I am merging ours with it. Think it's for the best. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

10th
    Further point of information: Faceman says the tickets for the Improv Night are selling out, so get yours fast! See the Events Forum thread for details...

3rd
    Waitwaitwait... so we have to pay in to a boards beers?

• Advertisement

Galvasean wrote: »
    Waitwaitwait... so we have to pay in to a boards beers?

Yeeeah I didn't know that when I agreed to this, I thought it'd be like the last time in there... also not happy with the fact some people might not get in..

Yeeeah I didn't know that when I agreed to this, I thought it'd be like the last time in there... also not happy with the fact some people might not get in..
    Neptune away then!

I'm still not sure if I'll make either event.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

3rd
    Have a good one all, i cant have any fun until the night of the 14th as this is exam season:(:(

Hopefully at a future beers tho:)

3rd

While i wouldn't mind paying to see the act (heck its for charity), since its ticketed I probably wont make it in time considering I'll be most likely working 'til late evening.

While i wouldn't mind paying to see the act (heck its for charity), since its ticketed I probably wont make it in time considering I'll be most likely working 'til late evening.

Maybe we'll do something upstairs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Charley Horse

Thats what i was going to say you guys could do, sure you never know how an evening is going to pan out and those who fancy the improv can nip back and forth etc (hell i may not be able to make it down the stairs on my crutches :(). Oh just witnessed a magpie rob the egg from a blackbird nest and eat it up, the poor blackbird parents are very upset and put up a good fight, i tried to help but i'm very slow at the mo....

10th
    Maybe we'll do something upstairs?

Upstairs is usually packed in there also you need to buy food.

Thats what i was going to say you guys could do, sure you never know how an evening is going to pan out and those who fancy the improv can nip back and forth etc (hell i may not be able to make it down the stairs on my crutches :(). Oh just witnessed a magpie rob the egg from a blackbird nest and eat it up, the poor blackbird parents are very upset and put up a good fight, i tried to help but i'm very slow at the mo....
    Stairs, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Charley Horse

Stairs, eh?

What? Shut up you, you, you bully!!!:)

Dord wrote: »
    Upstairs is usually packed in there also you need to buy food.

I've been there a few times and never bought food..?

• Advertisement

I've been there and watched people buy food.

I like to watch.

10th
    I've been there a few times and never bought food..?

Oh ok... so we're gonna stay upstairs then. Because I think we need to buy tickets if we want to go to this improv wotsit.

Dord wrote: »
    Oh ok... so we're gonna stay upstairs then. Because I think we need to buy tickets if we want to go to this improv wotsit.

I guess we should. It's a bit late in the day to be changing... and I don't want people to not give to charity to be at our beers too, if you get me.

10th
    I guess we should. It's a bit late in the day to be changing... and I don't want people to not give to charity to be at our beers too, if you get me.

I'm confussled... :(

3rd
    Looks like I wont be filming anything tomorrow after all (don't ask - bitter) so will be able to tun up earlier than I taught.
    So whats the plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

9th
    Looks like I wont be filming anything tomorrow after all (don't ask - bitter) so will be able to tun up earlier than I taught.
    So whats the plan?

ah, so that's why you've been getting all down on vampire's existence and the like :pac:

seriously though, sorry to hear man, but hooray for being able to beer!

Upstairs in Cassidys, around 7.

If people want to wander down to the improv, thats cool (I hear there may be tickets left after all, and hey we should prob support our fellow boardsies!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I might tag along to this if its ok with people?

I will probably partake in cassidy's fine food, I have before and was quite happy with their lasagne (I think that was one of the meals both Sdoom and Monkeyfudge watched on the stand up night)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

9th
    BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    I might tag along to this if its ok with people?

sorry, nope, dont want you there. shoo now please.

errrm, and just to cover my ass... :pac:

• Advertisement

Life has just thrown me another curve ball. Don't know when (or if) I can show but I am sure as hell going to try.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement