Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Not too many Nocturnally types (but I knew there wouldn't be anywho) but there was a bajillion No Drama types. It was weird being an outsider at a boards event (which shouldn't be the case, as I've only been going to beers for 8 months or so...)

We ended up in bloody Fibbers and I had a great time there, which is not something I often say!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Fibbers is a strange strange place at the best of times.

Why the **** am I listening to Rush though?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

10th
    I'd have gone but exams. And Leinster game. And pub. :pac:

Fibbers has a peculiar charm. It smells funny, it's a shít location and yet I somehow like it.

The smell is gone :eek:

Right guys, I know both chatters and LZ are looking to have a wee meet up, perhaps you can both talk to me and we can come up with a date and location and I'll throw it in the thread title.

Unfortunately this is my last week in Ireland for a little while so I probably won't be there :(

• Advertisement

feylya wrote: »
    The smell is gone :eek:

Yes but the roof downstairs is leaking so not for long. :D

At least we avoided the metal karoke...

I kinda wanted to do it

At least we avoided the metal karoke...

I kinda wanted to do it

Me too. Was going to do Sweating bullets :D

SDooM wrote: »
    Me too. Was going to do Sweating bullets :D

I wanted to do some Method of Destruction. He's Dead Jim probably :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Next one, I'm there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

3rd
    the next time i am planning on goin out is the 29th of may (my exams are officially finished and my birthday os the 30th - double celebration) having a beers on that night would be awesome too! (triple celebration)

...just sayin....

Well, that's three people who want beers around the same time. Each I think with a different date.

I don't know how you want to roll with this one guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

10th
    Exams done on the 14th. Free after that for random píss ups. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

10th
    I had an interesting conversation on the Nitelink last night (nite?)
    the next time i am planning on goin out is the 29th of may (my exams are officially finished and my birthday os the 30th - double celebration) having a beers on that night would be awesome too! (triple celebration)

...just sayin....

I might be up for headin out on the 30th but not the 29th.... something else on then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

I'll be there for the next one. Only have one exam this semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

3rd
    I would like to have one on the 22nd and I suggested it before as I know a few interested already and well I am not going to see most/any of you until September/October

So if you could do it on the 22nd would be lovely , also accommodation lease goes after that so nearly impossible after that , anyway , majority rule and leave it up to yous:)

Well why don't you have one on the 22nd (bear in mind they tend to be small this time of year, with exams) and then LZ/ grames can have one the next weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

3rd
    i can only do the 29th coz im in kilkenny on the 30th! hey im not stoppin anyone, everyone go to the chatbox one on the 22nd and seeing as ill be unemployed ill be at the one after that, and that and that and the one after that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

9th
    Monday 25th plz. ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    Yes to all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

SDooM wrote: »
    We ended up in bloody Fibbers and I had a great time there, which is not something I often say!

Your welcome, clearly you just haven't be going there with the right people :P

Anyone thirsty tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

3rd
    Anyone thirsty tonight?

0/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

10th
    cHaTbOx wrote: »
    I would like to have one on the 22nd and I suggested it before as I know a few interested already and well I am not going to see most/any of you until September/October

So if you could do it on the 22nd would be lovely , also accommodation lease goes after that so nearly impossible after that , anyway , majority rule and leave it up to yous:)

Are you going away or are you not a resident of Dublin?:eek: If it's the latter, OMG I thought you were a Dub!:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

3rd
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Are you going away or are you not a resident of Dublin?:eek: If it's the latter, OMG I thought you were a Dub!:p:D

Jeez LZ I live in Monaghan :p, but I am going to go to London to work for the summer, so I don't think I will see anyone for 4/5 months .Why did you think I was a dub :P ?

Jeez LZ I live in Monaghan :p, but I am going to go to London to work for the summer, so I don't think I will see anyone for 4/5 months .Why did you think I was a dub :P ?

Thats what you think.....I'd go to a crash Chattys gaf beers in London! ;) :P

BGRH beers is on the 22nd....think you'd gatecrash theirs?

10th

I have no idea to be honest.:confused::p

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I have no idea to be honest.:confused::p

You should know better than to bandy about accusations like that! :P

10th
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    You should know better than to bandy about accusations like that! :P

:eek:

Us Dubs rule the roost baby.:P

Ya so the 29th will be good for me, I should be well financed by then.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. Just don't have any beers while I'm away.

Oh and Dord, that girl who thought I was scary turned out to be a big George A. Romero fan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement