Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

3rd
    cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Non
    from s-p's sig

43B38SNAV_large.jpg

WOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

10th
    \o/ TIS calvin & hobbes :D

um yes I meant like my rocketship underpants... I can't find a pic of my starpants... I did have one somewhere... *thinks*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭flying _squirl

10th
    freaking love calven and hobbes!!! there was one strip that realy made me sad thoe :( there was a follow up bit that was supposed to make it alright but i still felt sad :(
    no no, its alright, i thought we were talking about trousers when i asked (probibly cuzza people quoting homer)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

3rd
    But i do hate trousers

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well I'll be along tomorrow anyway... and I'll be bringing my new friend.

5it.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

The DooM shall see you all later. Pants (Starry or otherwise) or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

3rd
    I think this should be a special pants night out and everyone should wear their favourite pair.

Strangely enough I am wearing my favourite pair.

3rd
    Strangely enough I am wearing my favourite pair.

Well now we HAVE to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

10th
    shellyboo wrote: »
    I think this should be a special pants night out and everyone should wear their favourite pair.

Heh, it doesn't have to be a special night for that, I always wear my favourite pair.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Heh, it doesn't have to be a special night for that, I always wear my favourite pair.:pac:

The ones with the brown stripes?

edit: I actually have a pair of silk DiscoBalls pants... dare I wear them tonight? :pac:

10th
    Galvasean wrote: »
    The ones with the brown stripes?

Never.:mad::p

Mine are South Park ones.

3rd

But... when do you wash them? And do you just wear no pants when they're in the wash? And how do you make your bum feel all special if you're always wearing your favourite pants?

So many questions...

edit: I actually have a pair of silk DiscoBalls pants... dare I wear them tonight? :pac:

Yes, yes you do.

10th
    Mine are South Park ones.

How do the ladies react to that one?:p
    But... when do you wash them? And do you just wear no pants when they're in the wash? And how do you make your bum feel all special if you're always wearing your favourite pants?

I meant I wear my special pants when I'm going out on the town.

And I just realised you guys are not talking about pants in the American sense.:(

So many questions...

Probably goes down something like this, except he takes his pants off as well.

3rd

And I just realised you guys are not talking about pants in the American sense.:(

If Nerin was coming to this I'd have shownup in a pink shirt and yellow pants (trousers).

So if any newbies are wondering how to spot the Nocs, they'll be the ones comparing underpants.

But don't take my word for it, here's Jean Claud:

3rd
    So anyone going in around 6ish for foodstuffs?

So anyone going in around 6ish for foodstuffs?

I was planning to but I left my phone at home. :( Gonna be later than expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

3rd
    severe lack of money means i will unfortunatley not be makin it out tonight, have a good one though folks!

• Advertisement

10th
    severe lack of money means i will unfortunatley not be makin it out tonight, have a good one though folks!

Bah!:(

What time does it 'officially' kick off at? 8?

Bah!:(

What time does it 'officially' kick off at? 8?

Ya. I will try to make it for 6.30/7 though.

10th
    SDooM wrote: »

Cool, I'll probably leave my house at seven just to be safe and give myself some time to find the place.:pac:

EDIT What's the dress code like? I might wear my top with a hoodie, and I'm contemplating going unshaven. Is that all good with the Bull and Castle? :)

SDooM wrote: »

Me and Fisto can probably get in for around then. Ram-man won't be able to join us for another week.
    EDIT What's the dress code like? I might wear my top with a hoodie, and I'm contemplating going unshaven. Is that all good with the Bull and Castle? :)

It's just a standard pub really. No real dress code. If we're going on further for late night drinking afterwards then I recommend the Czech Inn.

Cool, I'll probably leave my house at seven just to be safe and give myself some time to find the place.:pac:

Prob all good as long as you're not in runners. The DooM shaves for no one!

3rd

Unshaven???? I'm going to have to seriously adjust my mental image of you.

Think he's talking about his sack and crack... I think I will shave actually.. what with the underpants inspections that have been threatened.

10th

Ha ha yeah, it should be fun introducing myself to people to the response of "OMG you are not like I pictured at all.":pac:

Out of curiosity what is your mental image of me?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

3rd
    I've fallen out of bed on a Sunday and headed straight to the B&C with not problem.

Full beard, Combats and hoodie with no issues.

But if the bouncers ask you on the door if your going to the bar or for food, say food.

• Advertisement

Ha ha yeah, it should be fun introducing myself to people to the response of "OMG you are not like I pictured at all.":pac:

I NEVER get that. I didn't even before the motivational posters. Rather worrying I look like the type of person people expect to refer to themselves as "The Doom." :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement