Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

10th
    no beers as such... more... transformers!!
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    Actually i imagine tehre will be a midnight screening to launch Transformers2.

HOW VERY NOCTURNAL...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

3rd
    Nocturnal activities....in the nocturnal forum.

I dont see it taking off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

9th
    Ooooh! Very nocturnal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭flying _squirl

10th
    Pter wrote: »
    Optimus said so

damn, in that case i guess ill have to go too :rolleyes: ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I have now returned from Wexford... easilly had a factor 7 hangover yesterday morning though... was not fun getting down to Wexford at all...

Tequllia at the Czech Inn... we don't have any salt, so here's the next best thing CINNAMON!!! WTF!?!?!?!

3rd
    I think this is turning into a plan.....a thread name change might be in order

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

3rd
    Galvasean wrote: »
    Actually i imagine tehre will be a midnight screening to launch Transformers2.

HOW VERY NOCTURNAL...

that sounds like an awesome idea!!

9th
    I have now returned from Wexford... easilly had a factor 7 hangover yesterday morning though... was not fun getting down to Wexford at all...

Tequllia at the Czech Inn... we don't have any salt, so here's the next best thing CINNAMON!!! WTF!?!?!?!

Oh dear god...was that me? *Flashback*

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Oh dear god...was that me? *Flashback*

Yes. Yes.. I think it was...

• Advertisement

9th
    Oh jesus christ, I only remembered that RIGHT now. That probably explains so so much. Squirl said you called me a fagnigger!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Start a new thread and I will swop the sticky with this one.

Oh jesus christ, I only remembered that RIGHT now. That probably explains so so much. Squirl said you called me a fagnigger!

Hahaha... DeVore taught me that word earlier in the week... can't stop using it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    SDooM wrote: »
    Start a new thread and I will swop the sticky with this one.

Will do. Need to find some concrete info first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭flying _squirl

10th
    Hahaha... DeVore taught me that word earlier in the week... can't stop using it now.

hahaha, that black guy who walked up behind you made you stop prity quick! XD i saw him coming and loled

hahaha, that black guy who walked up behind you made you stop prity quick! XD i saw him coming and loled

pfft... it would only be offensive if he was gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

10th
    star-pants wrote: »
    :eek::eek::o

@dord, being small and being with someone a lot taller can be awkward I agree. Then again I'm smaller than most! Oul craning of the neck to kiss. But it's usually worth it :D

Exactly! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Galvasean wrote: »
    The new Transformers movie is released that day.. Suffice to say, I'll have the day off work. Transformers + beer = epic win

So can I take that as you're in then? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

3rd
    This sucks...ALWAYS something goin on to make me miss Noc beers...last one i was at, was before halloween:(:( <<note the double sadness here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

3rd
    Id be up for one or two drinks before the film but Im going at the AH Beers the next night and the to 5 days of BRÜTÅL Metal at Graspop on 26th.

Edit:

Also going to the Zombie Survival Beer before the AH ones....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭coolguy

It was nice meeting everyone at the nocturnal beers.
    I was talking to Dord Lzby5 paperclip2 rozabeez and Monkeyfudge. Hope to go to more beers in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Id be up for one or two drinks before the film but Im going at the AH Beers the next night and the to 5 days of BRÜTÅL Metal at Graspop on 26th.
    and maybe the zombie survivalists'll drop into you :P
    yeah I'll be up for the 19th :)

3rd
    Which cinemas usually have midnight screenings?

3rd
    Pter wrote: »
    Which cinemas usually have midnight screenings?

i know the savoy on oconnel st do, its where i saw the last tf movie, and the midnight screening they have the giant screen which is awesome!

3rd
    Im gonna book the friday off if we can get this agreed....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

i know the savoy on oconnel st do, its where i saw the last tf movie, and the midnight screening they have the giant screen which is awesome!
    wow..... could be a very fun beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Wait... is that midnight Thursday/Friday or midnight Friday/Saturday?

3rd
    Thur/Fri i think

3rd
    Rhyme wrote: »
    Wait... is that midnight Thursday/Friday or midnight Friday/Saturday?

itll be midnight thursday/friday!

i think the beers should be organised for friday, we go to see the movie early enough and then head out after it for beer, gives those people who are working a chance to come out, and there are nitelinks etc etc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

itll be midnight thursday/friday!

i think the beers should be organised for friday, we go to see the movie early enough and then head out after it for beer, gives those people who are working a chance to come out, and there are nitelinks etc etc!

Aye, I was thinking the same. I'd be sleeping rough if it were a Thursday/Friday midnight showing... no Nitelinks on my route Thursday nights.

Friday evening/night would suit alright :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement