Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Shapper ??

Options
  • 08-10-2008 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

wtf?

I'm home after being away for some time and on checking my emails I noticed this from warhammer.
    Greetings Lyteo,

Your Code has been correctly registered. It also gives you access to the following components which have been activated:

World Shapper

The WAR Team

I think its for being a beta tester, but they've misspelled it?
    Anyone got any info? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

hahah yeah, it's a reward for being a beta tester, but the fact that they misspelled the title is priceless! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Just checked the GOA site and saw the info on it. Yeh was wondering wtf lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

netman wrote: »
    hahah yeah, it's a reward for being a beta tester, but the fact that they misspelled the title is priceless! :)

It's spelled fine in my email from GOA, I reckon Lyteo/KoKane has a dyslexic email client.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Got the mail 2 days ago. Gmail.
    I wonder how they ended up making the mistake in mine and not in yours. I've noticed a few spelling mistakes on the website in the past too lol. I wonder if having the HQ in Dublin is anything got to do with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Was world shapper for me too :D

But great title to have, i always have it displayed now

• Advertisement
Advertisement