Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh wise M/PDA people, little help?

• 08-10-2008 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Nothing major folks :)

ok, so I've got a billpay work sim but due to spiralling roaming costs, I've decided to start bringing my old o2 pre.pay sim with me.

Some questions - I havent used my old sim in ~12 months, will it still be working? Cant recall if I had credit on it or not.

o2 do free texts to o2 numbers if you top up with a €20 voucher yes? it has to be a 20 and not 10+10 etc etc?

Is there any other offers o2 have for pre.pay customers?

- following on from that, is it a calender month or from when you top up?

- if i top up by 100 say [5*20] do I get 5 months of free texts?

- will the free texts work while roaming? [the biggie atm]

Hopefully cabbage/aft will work on my new phone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

if you havent used your sim in over 12 mths theres a chance its been recycled. new sim/number time.

you must top up by 20e every 30 days....doesnt matter how, 1x20 2x10 4x5 as long as its 20 every 30. and you cant put in 100 in a lump and get months of free texts

afaik the free texts dont work while roaming, but i could be wrong.

Advertisement