Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone done intensive 1 or 2 day courses? (especially beginners?)

Options
  • 08-10-2008 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I've only had a couple of lessons, and they were a couple of months ago, so I'm probably down to very beginner level again.
    My work / coummute life means I'm home late and don't get the chance to go practice, and weekends are always booked out.

I'm thinking of taking 2 days off work and doing an intensive course somewhere - I think I've seen ads in the paper for them? I think I'm the type of person that need to just go at it like mad for 2 straight days to really get the hang of it.
    Has anyone ever done one / got recommendations & feedback?
    Would it be good for someone like me?

Just to point out, I have my provisional and really want to get up to a comfortable standard to drive with a licence holder and be more confident. I haven't applied for my test yet.

All feedback much appreciated.

Many thanks,

WM

Advertisement