Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Stereo Installation?

Options
  • 08-10-2008 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know how much is the standard rate for car stereo installs and/or any places in Galway city that do it for a reasonable price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

If you are able to change a plug then you'd be able to do this yourself :)
    The lads in the motors section here will guide you through it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

You could try Paul in; In Car Technology which is based in Liosbaun Ind Est or Michael in MJ Systems in Victoria Place (City Centre) but I would ask your mates first. You could also google the installation for your car model.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

i'd reccomend paul personally - good guy, good service. have dealt with him in the past, would do so again in a flash

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I've used In Car Technologies twice for car stereo installations in the last five years. Their service seemed to cost a lot, especially the second time when they were just installing the stereo + cd changer for me (ie I didn't have to factor the cost of the new unit in).

They were quite pleasant to deal with though and were kind enough to pick up my car, work on it and drop it off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 oddsoxrocks

I know this thread has been a bit stale recently... but Does anyone know of someone who will remove and install a second hand car stereo into a 2005 VW Polo in Galway City?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please don't bump old threads, it's better to start a new one.
    Preferably in Motors that handles cars and car electronics for all counties.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement