Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too much sport

Options
  • 08-10-2008 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭

Things are bad at home. She's sick of me Football, Rugby, Hurling, Soccer, Golf and the odd little bet. Anyway, I booked a table for 2 last night for 8pm and by 9 o'clock things were ten times worse! She hadn't even potted a single red!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Love it :p

Cheer's Pat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

That's a cracker ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

lol, good one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

patmac wrote: »
    Things are bad at home. She's sick of me Football, Rugby, Hurling, Soccer, Golf and the odd little bet. Anyway, I booked a table for 2 last night for 8pm and by 9 o'clock things were ten times worse! She hadn't even potted a single red!

:mad: Bas*ard :mad: !!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

dh0661 wrote: »
    :mad: Bas*ard :mad: !!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sorry if I offended you. Let me make it up to you i've booked a table for 2 tomorrow night at 8.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I'm sorry if I offended you. Let me make it up to you i've booked a table for 2 tomorrow night at 8.........

No offence taken, I was quoting your partners reaction.

BTW, my highest break to date is 65. So if you like, I'll book the table for whatever time suits you -- looser buys dinner ??? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

dh0661 wrote: »
    No offence taken, I was quoting your partners reaction.

BTW, my highest break to date is 65. So if you like, I'll book the table for whatever time suits you -- looser buys dinner ??? ;)

No way my highest break is 1, I'm so bad at the game that I wouldn't hit the water if I fell out of a boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

No way my highest break is 1, I'm so bad at the game that I wouldn't hit the water if I fell out of a boat.

In that case, get off the merry-go-round. :P

Advertisement