Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping within Dublin

Options
  • 08-10-2008 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi,

I have a small luggage i dont know 6/7kg that i need to return to someone in Dublin 24, im in Dublin 18.. Does anyone know or can recommend any courier/luggage shipping services that can do this? I checked the usual DHL/UPS etc perhaps there is another company, that wont charge a fortune

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭blobert

Fastway are the cheapest, though you need an account.

GLS, would be 2nd cheapest, if they have a shop near you you just drop it in to them and pay them.

Search for parcel shops here:
    http://www.gls-ireland.com/en/home/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Would a Taxi not be cheaper ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Musha wrote: »
    Would a Taxi not be cheaper ?
    Good idea, my mate used to regularly get taxis to pick up takeaways from places that did not deliver, pricey habit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

rubadub wrote: »
    Good idea, my mate used to regularly get taxis to pick up takeaways from places that did not deliver, pricey habit!

Yeah but when you get the munchies for a chinese on a cold wet winter's night, What the heck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 chris1982

Had a taxi driver drop it off..Unfortunately no one was at home, but he was nice enough to put the luggage behind the gate, and give me a call letting me know.. Thanks:D

Advertisement